BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Smothers, the older half of the comic folk duo the Smothers Brothers, whose skits and songs on “The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour” in the late 1960s brought political satire and a spirit of youthful irreverence to network television, paving the way for shows like “Saturday Night Live” and “The Daily Show,” died on Tuesday at his home in Santa Rosa, Calif., a city in Sonoma County. He was 86.

Jacques Delors, architect of modern Europe and the Fauci of his day where the mere mention of his name could send the Tories in Britain into paroxysms of rage at 98.

Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze died within a couple of weeks of each other.

2009 was a blood bath year for celeb deaths.
Alan Rickman and David Bowie died within days of each other in January 2016. I'll always remember that :(

Michael Jackson and Patrick Swayze died within a couple of weeks of each other.

2009 was a blood bath year for celeb deaths.
We lost prince , george michael , glen fry and a few other singers a few years ago

Not forgetting debbie reynolds dying a day after her daughter carrie fisher this time in 2016 IMG_0550.jpeg IMG_0550.jpeg

Still reckon 2023 has one final major death in store before 2024 rolls around.
Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump...

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump. Please let it be Trump...

Him or Murdoch

I have been watching Babylon 5 again for the first time in years (i bought the unscaled Blu-Ray for Christmas)

Up to season 3, Trump reminds me so much of the corrupt, evil and power mad Earth President Clark.

Was hoping he wasn't on your list and you were just publically red flagging yourself to the FBI lol

Trump and Biden going within days of each other would really shake things up.

There could be an incredible maths + research exercise into how many deaths he's directly or indirectly responsible for.

I wonder if he'd top the all-time list? He'd have to be up there with some of the war criminals for sure.

There could be an incredible maths + research exercise into how many deaths he's directly or indirectly responsible for.

I wonder if he'd top the all-time list? He'd have to be up there with some of the war criminals for sure.
Probably no worse than Alfred Nobel. If the Glock wasn't invented, no doubt some other handgun would have taken its place.

Probably no worse than Alfred Nobel. If the Glock wasn't invented, no doubt some other handgun would have taken its place.

If Pawn Stars has taught me anything, it's that the Colt Revolver may have indirectly taken more lives anyway.

If Pawn Stars has taught me anything, it's that the Colt Revolver may have indirectly taken more lives anyway.
I wonder how many lives Bic pens have taken and it just isn't reported

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back