BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Always wondered with Franco Cozzo: do non-Vics have any idea who we are talking about? Or was he strictly a Melbourne icon?
I only know of him because my partner is Italian from Melbourne lol. I'd never heard of him before then. He showed me all the adverts and a doco about him etc. Footisgrey. Iconic.
He was born the same year as two of my grandparents funnily enough :/

Riposi in pace.

Always wondered with Franco Cozzo: do non-Vics have any idea who we are talking about? Or was he strictly a Melbourne icon?
I have family in Melbourne so I remember hearing about his ads when I was over there. I didn't realise he was an icon, but we have a somewhat similar guy in SA who owns Haggle Co. and creates intentionally awful ads (just with a very typical Italian-Australian accent).

No idea

Wouldn't expect anyone outside of WA to know who Tony Galati or John Hughes are but they are both local "celebrities"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Head on car crash - other driver at fault & they've all but walked away from the crash:

US authorities say the preliminary investigation shows that Lynch was heading east and another car heading west attempted to pass another vehicle in front of it on a two-way undivided portion of the highway.

As that car tried to go around, it ended up hitting Lynch’s vehicle head on and killed her.

The driver of the other vehicle was transported to a hospital with non-life threatening injuries while Lynch was declared dead at the scene.

spudmaster
original-jan-from-the-brady-bunch-was-in-grease-l-2-19972-1454301838-3_dblbig.jpg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back