Welcome BigFooty Saints Board Introductions - What's your background in following the Saints?

Remove this Banner Ad

As of November 9th there's a new Saints supporter - just wish the club had some better gear to dress her in (they need bodysuits with zips, bloody Bonds has stopped making Saints stuff for the moment)
Congratulations mate, exciting news.

As of November 9th there's a new Saints supporter - just wish the club had some better gear to dress her in (they need bodysuits with zips, bloody Bonds has stopped making Saints stuff for the moment)
congrats goodie

giphy.gif

Hello fellow travellers. I have followed the Saints for a long time. A long time but sometimes not a good time.
Hoping once again we are making some structural progress under the second coming of RTB. I guess it was
always gonna be a slow burn but I'm encouraged by his willingness to put games into the kids which he didn't
do so much first time around.

Hello fellow travellers. I have followed the Saints for a long time. A long time but sometimes not a good time.
Hoping once again we are making some structural progress under the second coming of RTB. I guess it was
always gonna be a slow burn but I'm encouraged by his willingness to put games into the kids which he didn't
do so much first time around.
In 1966, the following happened: England won the World Cup,Everton won the FA Cup and St Kilda won the final; and in the immortal words of Michael Caine, “not a lot of people know that”. I support England first, Everton second, Surrey third and St Kilda a very long last especially under the current coach.

In 1966, the following happened: England won the World Cup,Everton won the FA Cup and St Kilda won the final; and in the immortal words of Michael Caine, “not a lot of people know that”. I support England first, Everton second, Surrey third and St Kilda a very long last especially under the current coach.
I suspect none of those Gods will align during my life time; England has more chance than St Kilda of achieving the said goal. And that is an extremely unlikely occurrence.

I suspect none of those Gods will align during my life time; England has more chance than St Kilda of achieving the said goal. And that is an extremely unlikely occurrence.
Hey brother if the Bulldogs can win one - anyone can. I'll have faith until my dying breath ......

Excuse me there's someone here saying something .... what's that mate ?

“Okay, I’m shocking. Everybody clear. Clear. Shocking in 3, 2, 1, shock.” “Do not touch the patient. Analyzing rhythm.”

Oh dear ........ see you over the rainbow spike101. :rainbow:

Hey brother if the Bulldogs can win one - anyone can. I'll have faith until my dying breath ......

Excuse me there's someone here saying something .... what's that mate ?

“Okay, I’m shocking. Everybody clear. Clear. Shocking in 3, 2, 1, shock.” “Do not touch the patient. Analyzing rhythm.”

Oh dear ........ see you over the rainbow spike101. :rainbow:
Can Australia win in India or England; can Australia win the rugby World Cup, can the Matildas go further, can an Australian win at Wimbledon; all of these are imponderables but much more difficult than winning an AFL competition.

England, Everton and anything related to cricket or the county of Surrey can all do one, but as long as you have love for the Saints you're ok in my book.

G’day all.

Suspect this is my second go at a Bigfooty account but since everything is lost to the dim, dark past, I’m having another do!

Entire clan are mad Sainters (emphasis on “mad”). Exhibit one for that is @Barrels…

Lazar Vidovic plays in ‘97 and we have two flags instead of one. And Shaun Rehn is probably still taking his meals through a straw.

G’day all.

Suspect this is my second go at a Bigfooty account but since everything is lost to the dim, dark past, I’m having another do!

Entire clan are mad Sainters (emphasis on “mad”). Exhibit one for that is @Barrels…

Lazar Vidovic plays in ‘97 and we have two flags instead of one. And Shaun Rehn is probably still taking his meals through a straw.
Saints fan AND related to Barrels? I hope you're luckier in love or your career or something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome BigFooty Saints Board Introductions - What's your background in following the Saints?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back