Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

this weeks show is now on itunes, spotify and podcast apps!

Current episode: S08 - Round 10 vs Brisbane Lions

Huge thanks to our guests for coming on!

You can now SEE us via the FB live or YouTube video of the show below. Go easy on us..

Topics covered:
-Welcome to everyone
-Good, bad and ugly of the Western Bulldogs game
-Did we see effort?
-More injuries
-CB clips Caro
-Preview of Brisbane Lions

Otherwise you can view it below:

Farken socials. What are you a bunch of teenage girls ? Where the bloody link ?
Clapped out Boomer incoming....

We hand you our phone to show you a pic, ypu clumsily palms the edge of the screen and the phone goes back to the home screen......"Oh I've done it again haven't I..."

Last edited:
The conversation about our 2 rucks was very interesting, but I think the point that wasn't mentioned was that the Nank and Soldo with Balta combination negates Hocking's Grigg ruck rule (no prior opportunity), in fact it takes advantage of it. As you guys mentioned, it also helps to take advantage of the stand rule.
Maybe just wishful thinking, but I have a sneaky feeling that Hoking's multiple rule changes might backfire. I humbly and sincerely hope Hocking gets to eat a shit sandwich of his own making.

Clapped out Boomer incoming....

We hand you our phone to show you a pic, ypu clumsily palms the edge of the screen and the phone goes back to the home screen......"Oh I've done it again haven't I..."
We should never have got rid of dial up telephones. They worked fine ! And the wireless !

This infernanet is the cause of all our problems !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SHY COME AT ME!
Repeatedly mispronouncing someone's name is disrespectful. I would have thought a wog would be sensitive to that. ;)

For real, though, I'm a bit worried you keep saying it wrong after more than five years. Have you suffered a lot of head trauma? Perhaps you should see someone about early onset dementia.

Repeatedly mispronouncing someone's name is disrespectful. I would have thought a wog would be sensitive to that. ;)

For real, though, I'm a bit worried you keep saying it wrong after more than five years. Have you suffered a lot of head trauma? Perhaps you should see someone about early onset dementia.
Roxburgh Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Podcast BigFooty Tigercast S07 Weekly Show - Like weekly show Monday night 8:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back