Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 IV - Trade and Free Agency Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

so the diff in the scheme of things on a nett deal is around 70k a year between the offers if there lead to believe if one was 700k and ours 600k

A company/RFC talk gross mate

Cost to not only TPP but bottom line, operating costs

Better off getting good quality pushing the bottom 3 out of the bottom 6 as they compete for positions and holes are filled IMO.

Remember lessor lights don't attract others so they have no multiplier effect.

It is easier to get value substitutes for lessor lights to.

Case in point Lloyd for Nahas
That is just crap! If you get two or three upgrades like Yarran and Aish onto the list you push 2 or 3 of the worst players off the list. If you get one Treloar on the list, you only lose one of the worst on the list. Sure he may be a better player than either but the net effect on the team is greater with multiple player improvements.

Collingwood pay well but they also entice players with jobs for there gf's and oppurtunities post football it doesn't get counted in the cap and it isn't ethical but its effective and works. but there list has so many holes they have some good young kids but there forward line is shit house and there defense is nothing special

That is just crap! If you get two or three upgrades like Yarran and Aish onto the list you push 2 or 3 of the worst players off the list. If you get one Treloar on the list, you only lose one of the worst on the list. Sure he may be a better player than either but the net effect on the team is greater with multiple player improvements.
thank **** someone gets it :thumbsu:

Bennell,Yarran,Kreuzer,Aish - Just go hard at all

Bennell, Im all for giving this kid a go, The talent is elite and well worth the risk imo can be the difference between winning a flag or not Cyril Rioli quality and i would back our leadership and coaching staff the get Harley in line at the RFC - Priority #1

Yarran, Class player playing at a sh!t Club and again in the right club another 'Elite 'Talent that can really burn the opposition combined with Delidio,Martin,Bennell,S,Edwards will make our foward/midfield Electric

Kreuzer, This guy will come to Richmond for less than other clubs would pay him just to play in a Big club that shows loyalty as he has done and is of ompeccable character, Would just add so much to the culture of our club and become a genuine asset both on and off the field. I believe his inkuries are finished and is just ready to deliver whilst playing along side his best mate Cotchin - MUST GET with Maric showing his age
I also believe we will lose 1 of Griffiths/Vickery in the next 12 months and should grab this opportunity while its here

Aish, Another class act that will become a very very good player, His stocks are down and will be a great fit at our club and with Brisbanes needs for a KPB an Astbury/Aish trade is a very real possibilty that we should not pass up

All players above are still very young (except MK) and all fit perfectly into our age bracket to challenge for the next 4-5 years. We have a very very good chance to get all 4 players and should go hard for all

Mathew Kreuzer F/A - $2.1 mil 4 years and piss off hampson just to clear cap space
Aish - Astbury + 2nd rounder
Bennell - #14 2015 1st rounder
Yarran - 2nd rounder + Dea

now ive heard it all magic knows more about football then the hawks recruiting team who have constructed a list who has won 3 flags in 7 years and should make it 4 this year

Actually it is not crap. Its hard to remember since it has been a while we where good enough to make a GF.

Better players win finals not the bottom six. Better players attract value substitutes to replace the lessor lights to.

Remember Swans targeted good players mainly, as did the Hawks after getting Hodge, and then the 2004 crew. From there they traded and Geelong had how many AA's?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

now ive heard it all magic knows more about football then the hawks recruiting team who have constructed a list who has won 3 flags in 7 years and should make it 4 this year

They didn't draft that well.
Dowler and others.

They had some good picks in handy years to do well.

They have traded well, like Pies dumping Beams and Thomas

I'm here.

This is the Richmond board, opposition supporters.

Respect the territory or don't bother posting.

And yes that's a warning.

You stalking me brother?

Cloke signed for 900k and a multi million 5 year deal with channel 9 he has done nothing for the network it's a rort
I heard they're reviving Humphrey Bear. Cloke is going to wear the Bear suit.

Is a problem that we just cant attract a star and every single player battle versus shitpies we get pantsed, from Mason cox, greenwood, adams, , trelor, none chose us, and I believe no chance at flags untill we get more talent,in my 35 years as a member is almost impossible with 18 sides to build premier ship with out stealing a star or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back