Bluemour Discussion Thread VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just doesnt have the body size. You look at him next to Josh Kennedy he would get murdered. Theres going in hard and then there is suicide. Needs time to put on some size. Hes an elite runner and hes learning his craft of that quarter back role and setting up the play with his field kicking.

Spot on we a lot of patience the youngsters have skinny frames , need conditioning and endurance at least a soild 3 years without long injury interruptions and O'Brien, Dow and TDK wil be strutting their stuff all three have good potential. All our youngsters are n similar positions.

Would love to get Mitch Wallis. Tough inside mid will help out a Cripps. Part of that elite handballing unit in 2016 at the Dogs before leg injury. Misses out on flag, comes back round 9 next year and then teams not right. Now Beveridge coming out and saying out of contract players need to step up. That teams not challenging for a flag again he can come over to a talented list, be that immediate big body injection into the side to help in the scrap as well as teach us how to be slicker with the handballs through traffic. I reckon he only costs is a 2nd rounder. Wouldnt demand Ollie Wines money and seems a solid citizen for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to get Mitch Wallis. Tough inside mid will help out a Cripps. Part of that elite handballing unit in 2016 at the Dogs before leg injury. Misses out on flag, comes back round 9 next year and then teams not right. Now Beveridge coming out and saying out of contract players need to step up. That teams not challenging for a flag again he can come over to a talented list, be that immediate big body injection into the side to help in the scrap as well as teach us how to be slicker with the handballs through traffic. I reckon he only costs is a 2nd rounder. Wouldnt demand Ollie Wines money and seems a solid citizen for mine.
No cost in terms of draft picks. Wallis is a Free agent.

Does getting Wallis cancel out Kennedy's position in the team?
Our midfield stocks are very low. Kerridge is playing in the Ones.

The VFL midfield this week was Graham, Polson and unlisted players. Murphy and Kennedy are injured.

Cripps and Ed are it. Murphy is on the decline. Lang will be a solid contributor after an injury free run. It will take time for Kennedy, Dow, O’Brien, Fisher, SPS, Polson, Cuningham, Williamson and Jack / Charlie to be strong enough to impact (I like the signs, but a long way to go).

There are spots for a seasoned midfielder or 2, and our next draft haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back