Bluemour Discussion Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep , for sure.
Silvagni is uniquely placed here as "the boss" and also the father of what is likely to be 2 young players on our list.
That being the case , if he's satisfied , so am i .
We will also likely have a new captain next season , a captain who is the alpha male , looked up to by all the youngsters and has hard work as his core value , he wont cop anything sub standard from anyone and in any case , footy wise , Libba certainly isnt afraid of hard work and getting his hands dirty.
A free hit at a quality , hardened AFL mid ... luck favors the brave sometimes so i'll roll the dice here.
Libba will add a new dimension to our midfield beside Cripps wow just get it done.

Hearing that Kreuzer contemplating giving the game away.

30 next year, body is beat up, concussion and now heart issues.

Will take the next 6-8 weeks to weigh up his future

When is Grundy a free agent..?

If true, would change up our recruiting you’d think, as our rucks struggle to stay on the park & TDK unfort not ready.

Oh, so the imposter actually had that part right.
What's going on here and does it have anything to do with the multiple quotes from metalcrusher on the bluemour thread? Is there two Darth Vader or something?:huh::straining:

I can't sleep like this!!!!!!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think this could work for all teams. Carlton, Adelaide, Gold Coast, GWS involved.

Picks these teams have after Lynch compo and mid draft PPs for Carlton and Gold Coast (based on current ladder positions for finals sides)

Blues 1, 12, 27, 28

Suns 2, 3, 13, 20, 29, 32, 41

Giants 15, 26, 47, 51

Crows 8, 17, 22, 40

Trade 1 - Blues & Crows

#1, #27 for #8, #17 and McGovern (Values McGovern at #15)

Blues now have 8, 12, 17, 28 - We get McGovern, downgrade 1 to 8, upgrade 27 to 17

Crows now have 1, 22, 27, 40 - Lose McGovern, upgrade 8 to 1, downgrade 17 to 27

Trade 2 - Blues & Suns

#8, #12, #17 for #2, #13 (115 points advantage to Gold Coast)

Blues now have 2, 13, 28

Suns now have 3, 8, 12, 17, 20, 29, 32, 41 - Downgrade 2 to 8, Upgrade 13 to 12, gain 17 (Might help them from reaching for the King brothers)

Trade 3 - Blues & Giants

Trade 13 for Setterfield, #47, #51 (Values Setterfield at #30 but I don't think the Giants will value those later picks as much as us as we don't have any)

Blues now have 2, 28, 47, 51, 68 and 76. Gain Setterfield & 47 and 51, lose 13

Giants will have 13, 15, 26, 69. Gain 13, lose Setterfield, 47 and 51

Overall Carlton downgrade 1 to 2, 12 to 13 and lose 27 while gaining McGovern, Setterfield, 47 and 51

Take Walsh with #2, also use #28, #47, #51, #68, #76 in the draft

Obviously we would have to work on trades 1 and 2 concurrently because trading 1 is not a goer unless 2 is signed off at the same time.

Has kicked 8 goals in the VFL over the last 2 weeks.

Has a true forward's instinct. I don't think Wright or Pickett have that in spades. Just knowing how to find space, be front and centre and have the pace to turnover the ball in dangerous spots.

Remember too ... everybody looks better in Navy Blue.

stupid question that I'm sure has been addressed somewhere.. Is Libba a free agent? Restricted free agent? would we need to orchestrate a trade?

Unrestricted free agent I believe.

I think the club should be in the process of giving out more and more one year contracts only ( their contract should be assessed on a year to year basis based on their performance every list spot is precious and critical now days ) ... to players that they have currently on their list and players they are looking to bring in with the exception of proven champions and young developing players identified with potential . . Players on the list need to be more dispensible and shouldnt be kept on the list any longer then they really should .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back