Bluemour Discussion Thread X

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's obviously no angel but you would have to believe Silvagni/Agresta are satisfied enough to bring him onboard .
Not every player comes wrapped in a ribbon and Libba can seriously football ...

Love him as a player, but don't want the progress we are making in regard to culture being effected.

Hopefully he has sorted out his off field

I hope this is the right forum, apologies if not.
I'm interested in thoughts on what the AFL are likely to introduce to tackle inequality in the league? I've no doubt we will be given a PP but I wonder whether that is all AFL will give. Seems to be general consensus that PP will be mid to late 1st round which seems reasonable. Do you think AFL will also offer other concessions to Carlton and Gold Coast? Eg allow us an extended list for a season or 2, say 2 extra senior players or extra salary cap to provide us with more depth, even if those players have to be mature players from state leagues. Preferably not restricted to state league as although there has been success this year with other clubs I don't really want another Cam O'shea on the list.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Libba + McGovern + Fasolo + whichever young prospect we can pry out of GC/GWS (Setterfield/Brodie/Scrimshaw).

Would be a pretty good offseason in terms of adding potency to the Best 22.

Hypothetically:

B: Simpson Weitering Plowman
HB: Docherty Marchbank Byrne
C: Fisher Cripps Petrevski-Seton
HF: McGovern C. Curnow Dow
F: Pickett McKay Fasolo
R: Kreuzer Liberatore Kennedy

I/C from: Williamson, O'Brien, Thomas, Kerridge, Lang, Garlett, Polson, Kerr, De Koning, Jones, Silvagni
Where’s Walsh ?

A rumour on another Carlton fan chat site had Eddie Betts coming home for a direct swap for Jacob Weitering. If that
happens I will be tearing up my CFC membership and stop barracking for Carlton forthwith !!!
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jones...again, law of averages, loves some friendly fire.
Yes
Liam bursts out of the shitter, chest first, and cleans up 6 of his teammates.....meanwhile the barman dodges the ensuing kaos and delivers a couple of lemon, lime and bitters to the 2 guys alone at the other end of the bar.

Love him as a player, but don't want the progress we are making in regard to culture being effected.

Hopefully he has sorted out his off field

Yep , for sure.
Silvagni is uniquely placed here as "the boss" and also the father of what is likely to be 2 young players on our list.
That being the case , if he's satisfied , so am i .
We will also likely have a new captain next season , a captain who is the alpha male , looked up to by all the youngsters and has hard work as his core value , he wont cop anything sub standard from anyone and in any case , footy wise , Libba certainly isnt afraid of hard work and getting his hands dirty.
A free hit at a quality , hardened AFL mid ... luck favors the brave sometimes so i'll roll the dice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back