Bluemour Discussion Thread XIII - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Which is???

. . .

He wants wants copy of the Trade Album.

Loved ‘I still call Carlton Home’, ‘Dylan’s in Carlton’s Team’ and ‘Bluesside ‘ clinched it.

But seriously it’s what I’ve always expected!

Go Blues!

P.S.

Some very surprised about Mitchell. I guess the Hawks don’t lose by much often.

Say we miss out of Shiel but Setterfield nominates us, would we do this:
Future first for Setterfield and Pick 13.

Pick 13 for McGovern.

Summary would be future 1st for McGovern and Setterfield?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
If Adelaide and GWS stick to their guns on what the think they want on contracted player's than we might have to.
Setterfield is probably as highly rated as an uncontracted Marchbank was and they forced us to give a first for him.

This is actually why I hope we get Shiel and use 1. We could almost turn 1 and smallish steak knives into all three. If Shiel doesn't nominate us the best outcome I can see us getting is Setterfield and MM for our two seconds this year plus future second.
(Considering are seconds are pushed out by 3-4 places)

I hadn't caught on until reading your comment, above. IF one is to be honest, they could at least have used some sort of de-identifying feature in the ship graphic; That way there could be no doubt that the ship was not the Titanic. It's either unintentionally sloppy, or mischievous work by the artist.
Not worried about the ship, its the Captains hats that annoy me. reminds me of this. upload_2018-10-6_8-42-16.png

If Adelaide and GWS stick to their guns on what the think they want on contracted player's than we might have to.
Setterfield is probably as highly rated as an uncontracted Marchbank was and they forced us to give a first for him.

This is actually why I hope we get Shiel and use 1. We could almost turn 1 and smallish steak knives into all three. If Shiel doesn't nominate us the best outcome I can see us getting is Setterfield and MM for our two seconds this year plus future second.
(Considering are seconds are pushed out by 3-4 places)
It will end up being one of our second picks plus Mcadam for Mcgovern. Future 1st and one of our other second picks plus Levi for Shiel and Setters. If GWS don't want Levi hopefully we can trade him for a second rounder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are people thinking we are moving away from 2nd round pick + McAdam for McLovin?

If Andy McKay had stayed, we could have added McGovern, McAdam and been sponsored by Macca’s . . . ikon Park- MacArena? Wasn’t to be.

No sauce, hold the onions. :)

Just joining the dots here, the power of positive thinking and all... Shiel has obviously toured our facilities, he has also been flown on a private jet to meet members of the board/coaching staff and now barass has us meeting with him for a 3rd time in the coming days.

If he was intent on going to the hawks there is no reason to come see us again, we can't drive up their offer again when we and st kilda have already offered much more then them and Mark Williams said he had told him his decision already.

Any which way you look at it that next meeting is looking more like a finalization of terms rather then another attempt at wooing him surely.
This is exactly right.
According to OR he is meeting with us again this week. We are the new and they are the old.
Going up anyone?

It will end up being one of our second picks plus Mcadam for Mcgovern. Future 1st and one of our other second picks plus Levi for Shiel and Setters. If GWS don't want Levi hopefully we can trade him for a second rounder.
If Adelaide accepts ~27 and McAdam for MM they are mugs.
Considering what they got for Lever and Cameron last year I can't see that happening.

The problem is how high the crows value him. Theyll make us pay overs.
Or try to make us. SOS is boss. I think it may end up being only pick 26 and 62. That’s how high I rate his negotiation skills. And only a future first for DS and WS if they choose us.
Gibbs was arguably our best player, that’s why they paid overs. McG is outside there top 10 still, hype is all about the potential player he might be. Still risk there...

If Adelaide accepts ~27 and McAdam for MM they are mugs.
Considering what they got for Lever and Cameron last year I can't see that happening.

Difficult to value mature age players, although if I was the Crows, I wouldn't do that deal.

Begrudgingly our 2 x 2nd rounders, for their 3rd is more around the mark for his value

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back