Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
rolling.gif

Don't agree Aph? I'd do it or do we need to get a pick as well?

1. Tribes need enemies and EssenDONE is Carlton's #1 tribal enemy - for starters.
2. Shiela was a perfect fit for Carlton and DOdodra conend GWS nuffies so teh least SOS can do is force EssenDONe to pay overs- that helps us.
3. EssenDONE have NOTHING we want.

Next years first for this years Pick 9 & 14 is our part of deal?

SOS just sitting back. Sent out a message yesterday saying happy to consider trading future first round and Pick one. Picks & Players a must. Best offer considered. :)

Exactly- add some perceived pressure to other deals.

Increase the chances of a mistake that can be exploited- this year or next

What I would really like to see is GWS tell Essendon to bugger off for being smart arses and we jump in and get Coniglio cheap to help with Salary Cap issues and they keep Shiel. ;)

If we got right into Coniglio and convinced him to come to us as a FA next season then Coniglio went to GWS to ask for a trade and tell them he's going as a FA then we might get him for a trade if this allows them to keep Shiel. Can't see it happening but you never know. Our future first is better than a compo pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SOS “ok you have salary cap issues, I am happy to screw *, so who else you got that will help you keep Shiel, 4th round next year, we will take anyone”

Walks out with Patton and Finlayson.

Two list spots being freed up with the departures of Byrne and McDaid and the salary freed up probably means some of these “salary dumps” make more sense (for now). If it keeps Shiel at GWS, even better.

Would love a huge bait n switch, with Shiel ending up staying and all today we hear Blues want Shiel. But instead of nabbing Shiel, we cut * grass and get GWS to trade us another big namer - Taranto, Cogs or Kelly. Would blow the lid off the trade period and gazump any stupid 8-way trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back