Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Matthews was just on MSR.

Just said ball is in essendon and carltons court to satisfy us, or he stays
I ain't fallin for this again.........

I have 3 screens. One containing 400 pages that I have to read through, another with Del and Maclure ie trade radio on live video feed, and this forum page. I'm confused in respect of what's happening on each screen.
that sounds like a heavenly work-space.......at home?

We're going to have to extend Russell's duct tape budget to stick all these broken people back together
I'll bet scully is never hampered by ankle problems again............even without russell........

1. Tribes need enemies and EssenDONE is Carlton's #1 tribal enemy - for starters.
2. Shiela was a perfect fit for Carlton and DOdodra conend GWS nuffies so teh least SOS can do is force EssenDONe to pay overs- that helps us.
3. EssenDONE have NOTHING we want.

I think your CAPS lock is broken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said anything about trade A equals trade B. Pure deflection.

You are advocating a strategy of picking up risky players on the cheap.

I’ve had my say. Over and out.
You've made the most oblique point possible. I'm never going to disparage picking up players on the cheap because it is always on a case-by-case basis, and always will be.

Thanks for painting by numbers!

Would we consider helping Essendon out on this deal to get something like picks & Patton as an example?
Were nearly to the end of seeing KPP in our side that cant run in Casboult and Rowe really dont want to be adding another who is basically useless on the ground .

Shiel said no to Hawks and they moved on and went and found new targets. We're wasting our time being strung along. Don't see this as a positive.
Nothing else in the works, so why not keep in the hunt until it's over. We all know how persistent SOS can be. Like a dog with a bone.

Thanks for painting by numbers!
Tipping it would be some abstract looking thing with nods to old masters that contains hidden meanings everywhere.

Best viewed/discussed after midnight. Some salient lessons to be learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back