Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would we consider helping Essendon out on this deal to get something like picks & Patton as an example?
images

You've made the most oblique point possible. I'm never going to disparage picking up players on the cheap because it is always on a case-by-case basis, and always will be.

Thanks for painting by numbers!
Nickname = Blinkers

In one name: Evans Snr and his role in the salary cap punishment(s) to Carlton.
My mate put together the carlton presentation to the AFL after this when we went to the AFL for financial assistance..remember Smorgan saying we may go out of business. My mate said 4 clubs were present at the meeeting with the AFL. Essendon was one and basically said f carlton they can go under. Cwood he said said no..carlton have done so much for the history of the comp and when back on their feet will again.
F Essendon. Thosr C tried to bury us. Its why when they did their drugs those in the know at carlton loved it and said cop it you dogs
As much as i dislike dawks tigs and pies..I hate *

I'm actually "working" remotely at Mornington today...

I can forgive both points -:D

I miss my farm ( a LOT) and The National Golf Club but I'm enjoying living on the beach at Manly in Sydney - back with extended family etc etc..my kids are working/living in Melbourne so I still get down a fair bit.

Trust me - they hate us as much as we hate them as far as football tribal rivalry goes...:p

Yeah had to explain to an Adelaide based colleague that there's a strange "affection" between us and Collingwood that;s based around a historical rivalry and respect.

But if he ever went to a Blues vs Delusiondon game he'd see true enmity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Burton/Wingard trade done ...

Hawthorn receives Chad Wingard.
Port Adelaide receives Ryan Burton, pick 15, pick 5 and Sam Mayes.
Brisbane receives pick 35, pick 6 and a future 3rd-round pick.

Looks like port did well there...

Trust me - they hate us as much as we hate them as far as football tribal rivalry goes...:p
carlton are clear leaders on pretty much every board's "who do you despise the most" poll - sort of brings a tear to the eye..........

If GC lose May and end up with #5, then:

2019 1st + Jones for #5 + GC 2019 2nd?

Take #1 + #5 to this year's draft and walk away with Walsh + Smith?

#77 for Finlayson.
If Smith is gone then Rozzee should be available. I'd even bid on Blakey at 5. You never know. Kid will be a gun.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

I miss my farm ( a LOT) and The National Golf Club but I'm enjoying living on the beach at Manly in Sydney - back with extended family etc etc..my kids are working/living in Melbourne so I still get down a fair bit.

Great tracks. Play there a fair bit. Son & Cousin are members. Love the Moonah Course and keen to play new course when it opens

If these clubs had 2 hours only to get their shit done it would get done!

AFL need to reduce trade week to 48hrs next year, clubs will achieve exactly the same in 2 days compared to 8-10 days.

Just eliminate the extra hours spent on posturing, mind games etc and everyone will be better for it.

Gillon is all about the posturing. Dickhead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back