Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silvagni didn't sound too happy when asked if he payed 'overs' for MM. There was no confident rebuttal just a rather defensive "You tell me...!?" sounds like someone at the club and SOS aren't on the same page. I'd usually sign that off with an angry face but I know you folks don't like that kind off thing so I'll just leave it here for you all to consider. To misquote Homer Simpson... "overs!"

Here's a what if... What if Stephen Silvagni and his team rates Max King as No.1 and would be willing to trade back to 3?? Then you could look at Jack Martin, next years' First Rounder from GC... Lots of things become possible. Imagine how big a splash Gold Coast would make if they took Walsh and Lukosious at 1 and 2?? Pretty tempting for them.

Things open right up if you're not married to taking Walsh at 1. I'd take Walsh at 1, but it's certainly something to think about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

we had one.... and all the naysayers p!ssed on it..

This post deserves more air time.

To those who lambasted our rumour providers and likely scared them away now - think about how that may affect the utility and enjoyment of this thread going forward.

Get some perspective and realise these people are a) not Nostradamus and b) have no obligation to share what they do so just appreciate it regardless of whether said rumour eventuates or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Silvagni didn't sound too happy when asked if he payed 'overs' for MM. There was no confident rebuttal just a rather defensive "You tell me...!?" sounds like someone at the club and SOS aren't on the same page. I'd usually sign that off with an angry face but I know you folks don't like that kind off thing so I'll just leave it here for you all to consider. To misquote Homer Simpson... "overs!"

That is quite the reach your brain made to suit your agenda.

How on earth did you reach that conclusion from SOS saying that.

Probably just sick of people who have absolutely NFI asking stupid questions or insulting him for giving up perceived 'overs' - when he didn't. Would get tiring.

Birchall?

Yep, that’s pretty spot on

Still needs to work on the defensive side of his game, but Birchall wasn’t renowned as a great defender, but got in good spots and used his kicking skills to advantage - could use Findlayson in the same fashion.

Better option than Scrimshaw, and I think we can tack him into the Setterfield deal somehow.

Handy given the uncertainty with Byrne at the moment. He’s also pretty versatile and can play forward too or be pushed onto a wing.

Go to the Adelaide board and many posters think Reid completely botched the trade and did not extract enough from us.

The truth is in the middle. Mitch was a contracted player, so you need to play slight overs, and we did. If Mitch becomes a star like his brother we will be over the moon.

That is quite the reach your brain made to suit your agenda.

How on earth did you reach that conclusion from SOS saying that.

Probably just sick of people who have absolutely NFI asking stupid questions or insulting him for giving up perceived 'overs' - when he didn't. Would get tiring.
Yeah, I have an agenda. By criticising CFC's recruiting, I'm trying to take over this forum and then... the world!:greenalien::devil::rolleyes:

Do we nearly try to tump the saints for Hanners now that we have Andrew Russell?

What would he cost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back