Bluemour Discussion Thread XIV - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What weight was Kelly when he was drafted? Walsh is almost 20kg lighter than him at this stage.

Kelly was 69kgs early in his draft year, according to his profile/thread right here on BigFooty from back in the day (accuracy unknown):

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/josh-kelly.994447/

Build-wise, he's not a bad reference point at the same stage?

261569-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

I want to see this starting defence round 1 next year:

Weitering - Jones - Marchbank
Collins - Goddard - Macreadie

Macreadie can play on the small forwards.
Think McGovern was recruited as a defender but don’t think it would have been sold to him that way during the courting process, should be interesting.

Think McGovern was recruited as a defender but don’t think it would have been sold to him that way during the courting process, should be interesting.

I hope not, surely we have enough defenders, not to need him to play back there also. Plus we need more players that can impact on the scoreboard, which he definitely is.

Kelly was 69kgs early in his draft year, according to his profile/thread right here on BigFooty from back in the day (accuracy unknown):

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/josh-kelly.994447/

Build-wise, he's not a bad reference point at the same stage?

261569-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Great pick-up and this is what we have to contend with.
This is an extract from the second post in that thread;

I don't have him close to #1 though, and I think it would be a mistake for a side to take him that high.
Your top few midfielders (imo), have to have the frame to put on significant weight down the track.
You look at all the top midfielders, they are all incredibly strong or big bodies.

When will we ever learn? :)

...another lesson?
he/she has been sent to teach us............let us follow him/her..........after all, what have the romans done for us lately, ffs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still got a feeling SOS has something up his sleeve....probably not involving pick 1.....but at the last moment, he's just gonna shuffle up and go "WHANG"!!!

Like Thommo did with the poms in the '74-75 Ashes :)

Great pick-up and this is what we have to contend with.
This is an extract from the second post in that thread;

I don't have him close to #1 though, and I think it would be a mistake for a side to take him that high.
Your top few midfielders (imo), have to have the frame to put on significant weight down the track.
You look at all the top midfielders, they are all incredibly strong or big bodies.

When will we ever learn? :)

Fish be like ….

Nothings happened today,two more days and still the big ones to come.I don’t understand why the trade period goes for 10 days.Start it Monday finish it Friday.All the extra days is just posturing and clubs puffing out their chests.

5 days may not be enough if you have to fly your medical guys to Vegas to check out a player!!!

Still got a feeling SOS has something up his sleeve....probably not involving pick 1.....but at the last moment, he's just gonna shuffle up and go "WHANG"!!!

Like Thommo did with the poms in the '74-75 Ashes :)

I'm not sure what shuffling he can do with picks 69, 71 & 77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back