Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will personally ask AW at school pick up during the week if he heard anything at the 79 re-union, specifically about about Cogniglio

Probably already been posted but apparently Teague received a standing ovation.

Would be happy with Coniglio and Papley (or Martin as a plan B if Papley isn't available).

Cogs was supposed to give the Giants a decision early in the season, the fact he hasn’t given them any indication at this stage of the season suggests he more than likely won’t be at GWS next season.

We just got to ensure we make this happen somehow....

Beating the Tigers will be a good start !!

Tig's having Dusty out will help..

I reckon they’d have an agreement not to poach, not many if any players in the Adelaide teams swap same for Perth

Poach probably isn't the right term given the point was the Suns should look at Lions who can't get a game.

And I agree with that point, the Suns won't get many players of any real quality wanting to relocate there, but they'd be smart to look at those who already live in Queensland but aren't getting many opportunities at senior level.

Keays, Taylor, Cutler, Lester, Mathieson, Robertson etc.

Interesting re: H. Bennell linked with ESS & us. Lloyd would have an valid opinion from his Freo time.
If J. Martin is too hard to get across trade/$ wise, then Bennell would be a good addition (even a bonus pick if we do land our targets), if the calf problems were solved - SPP pick after a pre-season.

Interesting re: H. Bennell linked with ESS & us. Lloyd would have an valid opinion from his Freo time.
If J. Martin is too hard to get across trade/$ wise, then Bennell would be a good addition (even a bonus pick if we do land our targets), if the calf problems were solved - SPP pick after a pre-season.
Harley as a Category NFW recruit...

No ****ing Way

Fill in the blanks 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bennell would be a good addition (even a bonus pick if we do land our targets), if the calf problems were solved - SPP pick after a pre-season.
That is his only chance of being picked up in the pre-season supplemental selection period that is well after the drafts are done. But there will be half a dozen clubs monitoring how he going in late November so it is not like anyone can pick him up. There will be a number of clubs after him, if his body holds up over summer. But his body has struggled for a number of years. Would not be surprised he breaks down then again.

The room was a buzz yesterday with Coniglio coming to Carlton talk. Hard to determine how much of it is wishful thinking in response to recent media.

More telling was the 1000 attendee standing ovation when David Teague came up onto the stage. Even more rousing than the Jezza applause! He spoke incredibly well with both Richo and Rhys calling on Cain Liddle to acknowledge a pretty impressive job interview.
Any videos of it I can see anywhere ?

I wouldn't believe a thing Nixon has to say. FWIW the year Kelly was out of contract he told me personally that 100% he is coming to Carlton, he told me roughly around late August. There was no point of posting it as his credibility ceases to exist.

He is full of :poo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back