Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What bombs exactly?

That they spoke to him five years ago?

Seems a pretty incoherent style of posting for somebody ITK
I suggest we all keep our focus on what Barass70 and others are telling us over the alleged insights of an un-named “media personality” as per Hawks board. I don’t claim to know much about this but what I have heard aligns perfectly with what our ITK’s are saying.

Nash88 dropping bombs over on the hawks trade board, id suggest a quick scan over the last 2 pages.... i feel there's a lot to play out here....
Yeah it's some nobody account, probably an alias trolling them, our ITK has an extensive record of being right 100% of the time.

Yeah it's some nobody account, probably an alias trolling them, our ITK has an extensive record of being right 100% of the time.
Seems strange old mates source is an interstate media personality. If the info was that readily available it would be common knowledge like lynch to the tiges was.

I think the hawks need to pay some bottom four penance for awhile. Had it to good for to long.

lol our best 3-4 itk's come out and say he's not going to hawthorn and from what i gather is coming to carlton, and one guy who made his account in 2016 who has 100+ posts says a deal has been made 'last year' all of this coming from a 'media source who would know' yeah nah i call bs lmfao

please ericpascoe come online and confirm it ):

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're out of control over there..... As confident as us over here...
The wait is a killer!!
they're confident over someone who's never shared info before and a 100 post account compare that to electric blue, ms3, b70, tcp... i know whos side im taking

Nash88 dropping bombs over on the hawks trade board, id suggest a quick scan over the last 2 pages.... i feel there's a lot to play out here....

• Debutant account with no track record vs our credible, long time ITKs
  • Nash88 the only once proclaiming it vs we have 3
  • Poster goes on to back up his argument by pointing to the Gil tweet and some reddit thread about Peter Vlahos saying he's going to Hawthorn as proof he's right...our posters don't do that and i've never seen any credible ITK on any board behave like that...they let their rumour stand on it's own
  • I could believe it if like Shiel, Nash was saying Hawthorn are confident etc...but he's saying it's a 'done deal with a contract of 5 years'...i don't believe for a second that Conigs has already agreed to join Hawthorn yet is stringing us along for no apparent reason

Gil outs himself as a horrible corrupt and unprofessional person. What an unbelievable thing for an AFL CEO to say.

The sooner this guy is seen as the reason for so much of the AFL's failures (the state of footy in Tasmania, Draft system that doesn't enable clubs to rebuild quick enough, his handling of the essendon saga, AFLX, this etc).

Gil showing bias towards clubs, that's evidence of corruption if ever I have seen it. Gil is not supposed to have an opinion or influence on clubs going about their business within the rules of the game.

Can't stand Gil. Being bias is not what the AFL CEO is supposed to be but he is. Sooner he is out the better.

• Debutant account with no track record vs our credible, long time ITKs
  • Nash88 the only once proclaiming it vs we have 3
  • Poster goes on to back up his argument by pointing to the Gil tweet and some reddit thread about Peter Vlahos saying he's going to Hawthorn as proof he's right...our posters don't do that and i've never seen any credible ITK on any board behave like that...they let their rumour stand on it's own
  • I could believe it if like Shiel, Nash was saying Hawthorn are confident etc...but he's saying it's a 'done deal with a contract of 5 years'...i don't believe for a second that Conigs has already agreed to join Hawthorn yet is stringing us along for no apparent reason
and it was done last year lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back