Bluemour Discussion Thread XVII - Coniglio means Rabbit in Italian!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exactly and it's not a Carlton thing.

What right has the individual charged with running the competition have as to who he wants at which club? Completely unprofessional.

Concerning that he’s let many other top shelf GWS players leave, but deciding to potentially intervene now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I want the club and all sponsors to call the Chair of the AFL and demand Gil be stood down. That sort of comment by the CEO of the organization tasked with running the game fairly for all 18 clubs is a disgrace. If he was the head of a regulatory body he would be sacked
Is it possible to get a petition going to get him sacked?

Concerning that he’s let many other top shelf GWS players leave, but deciding to potentially intervene now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have to wonder whether this will get picked up some 'adventurous' individual tomorrow.....or is Gil off limits for criticism, via the media?

Maybe I've missed something but how is the CEO of a competition allowed to comment on such micro-matters? He's party to putting the rules in place.
Is he fighting himself here? Stupid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You just know they're gonna go and offer him $250k/year more than we are, and call it a "marketing allowance"

Actually just substitute the word marketing with whatever you want cos these campaigners literally just make it up as they go.

I wonder if there's an opportunity to take the AFL to the supreme Court for restraint of trade if they try to get in the way of this

Shiel for 2 x R1 picks

versus

Coniglio as FA

Thats like comparing to Sharon (from Kath&Kim) to Elle McPherson....................
TCP went with the offer being "less then he thought it would be". Lots of contradicting rumours floating around.
That's it..! All first class innuendo and rumour until it's not. Gotta say though club much more attractive proposition than previous years so can be optimistic!!

Nash88 dropping bombs over on the hawks trade board, id suggest a quick scan over the last 2 pages.... i feel there's a lot to play out here....

Looks to be the first time he has shared any sort of information.

Take with a massive grain of salt.

Nash88 dropping bombs over on the hawks trade board, id suggest a quick scan over the last 2 pages.... i feel there's a lot to play out here....
Dunno who this Nash fella is. But if Barass says he isn't going to the hawks then he won't be going to the hawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back