Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Ralph saying both we and the dogs have been confident all year on Martin but not now as Essendon have come "roaring back into the picture "

Gross
If Essendon get Martin, they loose Tippa. No first rounds this year and the only transaction they are banking on getting them a first round pick is Fantasia to SA.

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

It always starts off so simple in June......We'll get Coniglio for nothing....Papley for a pick in the 20's.......Martin for a later pick....etc etc.
..........and then reality hits. It's just not that easy.

Good for us putting in the effort as they're all stepping stones but it's a long haul reeling in the best.

It always starts off so simple in June......We'll get Coniglio for nothing....Papley for a pick in the 20's.......Martin for a later pick....etc etc.
..........and then reality hits. It's just not that easy.

Good for us putting in the effort as they're all stepping stones but it's a long haul reeling in the best.
Just stings a little on the way through.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I might be in the minority but I always assumed Coniglio would stay. That deal would have been in the making a long time, well before The Gil comments. Of course he looked at options and we along with others had the right to present options but the talk was always that it was unlikely.
What excites me is our list far more than any potential imports.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back