Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitfield in 12 months.

There’s a lot of ambassadorial money to throw around...

I’m certainly not a conspiracy theorist by nature, but I do wonder what kind of oversight there is on the GWS books beyond those so heavily and personally invested in their sustainability and success. Based on what we think their top echelon is earning, it’s hard to imagine how it would all fit together in a non AFL administered club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should lodge a complaint and an ivestigation into Gillons tampering regarding Cogs. Absolute dog.
The way to get Gil sacked for corruption is by people power.

First, write a letter to the afl letting them know due to Gil’s corruption you will follow afl at minimum which is by paying for a blues membership, only watching the mighty blues and by avoiding giving any money to its major sponsors.

Then, you write a letter to all major sponsors stating that you will not buy anything from them due to Gil’s corruption.
‘Hi Toyota Australia - I was about to update my Hilux Ute this year as I do every 5 but due to Gil’s corruption, I am going to try the Ranger out...’

Imagine 100,000 emails saying words to that effect. Bet the AFL would never do anything like it again.

I respect Cogs’ decision to stay due to his loyalty, that is always nice to see, but I just can’t see why you’d want to stay and show any form of loyalty to a club with such an irrelevant fan base. I don’t think anyone would’ve begrudged him if he left to either us or hawks. Seems like a waste of a career IMO, but I guess we will wait and see. Certainly don’t dislike him for staying however!

One for Barrett's piece...

IF... the Hawk posters trusted in Nash88's every word...

THEN.... they are a bunch of gullable galahs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back