Bluemour Discussion Thread XVIII - Please Sir, Can We Have More?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is a silly point, but just in response to those saying we wouldnt have to give anything up. Why wouldn’t we? I’d love him back. But if Eddie was to eventuate... we wouldn’t get him for nothing? He’s a contracted player so what’s to stop Adelaide from twisting our arm for him?

Sorry if this is a silly point, but just in response to those saying we wouldnt have to give anything up. Why wouldn’t we? I’d love him back. But if Eddie was to eventuate... we wouldn’t get him for nothing? He’s a contracted player so what’s to stop Adelaide from twisting our arm for him?
We will give them Rhys Palmer type compensation.

They most likely want his salary off the books.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s all coming together, Angus Schumacher has given up number 19, and Harry McKay has told Eddie, he’ll move I’ve to the half Forward flank, so Eddie can take up his customary position at Centre Half Forward

:p
..And we can return to our old gameplan of emptying the forward line and bombing them on top of Eddies head again!! :p:thumbsu::tearsofjoy:

Exactly - he’s contracted and they don’t want him and will want salary cap space to get a fresh start on their list. I don’t think they will expect anything much for him (perhaps a pick upgrade in 3rd or 4th round) and they will make it sound like they are doing a favor to him.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just to float an idea, pick 8 to Brisbane for 15 and 19??

19 gets Jack Martin and can dangle 15 in front of Sydney for Papley or give it to the crows for B Crouch. Would Brisbane entertain that??

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I think the crows would want 8 for Crouch alone.
Maybe we can get Eddy thrown in if we paid his salary if he's on the out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back