Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least let me get accepted into one before people starting smashing them.

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when Aphrodite brought Chism home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Chism joined in later. And six months ago, when Chism introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the boards together, on BigFooty, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when Aphrodite brought Chism home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Chism joined in later. And six months ago, when Chism introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the boards together, on BigFooty, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!
My cat's breath smells like cat food.

Ok, but stop slipping roofies in my drinks!

No. ****ing. Idea. What. That. Means.

roofer%20in%20manassas.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collins isn't having a better season. So it's not a fact.
The fact is the combination of pick 20 + 21 is performing better than 10. That is it. I'm not comparing to Francis or parish or weideman. I'm comparing 20 + 21 to 10. Which after looking a bit closer was actually curnow. Despite his 6 games. He's still not having a good a season as Dunkley and Collins (yes Collins has played 1 game so far), and yes curnow got an unlucky injury and bout of glandular fever. I'm not debating that. Currently 20+21 >>> 10. Which is solely argued based on us trading it out when I thought it may have been a poor decision. Only time will tell I though it wise to ring it up after 1 season.

They're the three best friends that anyone could have

The fact is the combination of pick 20 + 21 is performing better than 10. That is it. I'm not comparing to Francis or parish or weideman. I'm comparing 20 + 21 to 10. Which after looking a bit closer was actually curnow. Despite his 6 games. He's still not having a good a season as Dunkley and Collins (yes Collins has played 1 game so far), and yes curnow got an unlucky injury and bout of glandular fever. I'm not debating that. Currently 20+21 >>> 10. Which is solely argued based on us trading it out when I thought it may have been a poor decision. Only time will tell I though it wise to ring it up after 1 season.
Dunkley is a slow mid with questionable kicking skills. Collins is an overgrown kid who hasn't been able to bully his opposition in VFL or AFL. Curnow has shown enough to suggest he'll be an A grade player for us. So no, 10>>20+21.

Comparing those players is pointless tho. It's highly unlikely we would've picked one or both of them anyway.

This is pathetic loser mentality that has permeated Carlton suppoters for too long.

Schache has come in and made an impact already
Cameron was leading the coleman in his seccond year
Darcy Moore is putting in great performances already
Jo Daniher was playing right from early on.

Stop with this pessimistic, woe is me, won't somebody think of the children protectionist attitude and back the boys.

McKay should play from Round 1 next year and not ******* come out of the side.
... thought we wanted to improve our development. Isn't the key to that not selecting a player until they have fulfilled set benchmarks, both on and off the field?

Jeremy Cameron is a low possession high impact freak. Schache is playing because Brisbane need to sell memberships, and he realistically could/would have gone pick one, should Brisbane have come last. Darcy Moore is looking like he could be anything, but he's flourishing in a side with multiple targets up forward; Joe Daniher was played and didn't look ready until this year, and is one of the worst set shots for goal - alongside Levi - that I've ever seen.

Talls. Take. Longer. Development can be as small as ensuring that a program designed to build upper body and core strength is done at the appropriate rate, so as to ensure no damage is done to a still growing body. Might I also remind you that Cripps spent significant time off the ground and being developed before he became a longstay in our 22. We took McKay knowing he was a project key forward, and rushing him in to the ones could result in injury and him feeling as though he is not up to it, depending on his psychology, so you'll have to forgive me if I'll trust the club on when to pick him over you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back