Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pick 11 was never intended to be used on Ed's brother? My understanding is Carlton had a last-hour announcement that fell through before the deadline.

moot point.

Anyway, I like the Dunkley kid but surely we would have taken Tucker and Clarke.
I really hoped we were going to take Clarke instead of Cuningham but hopefully the kid gets better with age like a good red

True, but if you were going to pick a time of the day to be right, this was it!
Yeah Cripps is good but the group of picks before him have been a bunch of misses.
I still cry myself to sleep how we told Talia if he was around at our pick it's a done deal then a last minute brainfart they decided on Lucas.
Talia was another mad Blues supporter growing up and the club let him and all it's supporters down that day.
Now I'll never mention it again, I promise!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was watching gws v west coast. Lobb had another good game. Although l read he's contracted to end of next year, gws will have to make some space in there salary cap for a big pay increase for him.His emergence will definitely cause some salary headaches.

This leads me to Hoskin Elliot. Rumour is he's on a large salary. They must be looking at off loading him. With the space we have we must be interested.

Has there been any word on Carltons chances of picking up Hoskin Elliot?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have heard that and i have also heard the opposite. Tomlinson was not the certainty that we all assumed

he seemed pretty positive, changed social media accounts to follow carlton, we had a media conference planned with all the banners set up and media invited, then nothing happened and he stopped following us on twitter.

GWS player profiles on their own site mention he was almost traded to us.
http://www.gwsgiants.com.au/player-profile/adam-tomlinson

i don't have any inside info, just the public stuff.

has a very attractive girlfriend who is a model and elite high jumper btw if that's an extra interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back