Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the fact we are where we are is an deterrent.
The fact we re rebuilding is better for him, as it d mean greater opportunity, and less expectation in his first few years.
The fact he goes to school in Hallam is a not issue, as school is over at the end of this year.
If he's a big a Blues fan as people are saying, the choice is simple, no mater where we are on the ladder, and how much the Aints are trying to tempt him.

If we went with Bolton, and I hope we do, I think we will also need a respected player recently out of the system...looking at you Lenny Hayes.

Absolutely keep Laidley.
The club will keep him according to reports. Even if its not in the coaches box.

I don't think RiCHii had any bad intentions by bringing what he did forward, so let's back off a little.

Must say though.....................I was surprised to read it..............even though nothing was said.

Very similar to my post about Garlett last year yet I received no heat. Board needs less justice warriors.

Hird sacked. what does this have to do with Carlton well rumoured from essendon people Jake Carlisle was one of Hird supporters and is more inclined to leave if Hird was sacked.

Hird sacked. what does this have to do with Carlton well rumoured from essendon people Jake Carlisle was one of Hird supporters and is more inclined to leave if Hird was sacked.
Yep sure seems like he'll be at another club next year. Questions are: where, and how will he get there?

I only want the answer to be Carlton if it's PSD or cheaply.

Saying you heard something and not explaining it for others to judge and just casting unsubstantiated doubts on their career is not on, even for the internet.
And not just their career, but their character also.

It's completely different saying "I saw Player X at Crown at 4am the night before training" as opposed to "heard that Player X is a completely shit bloke and if you knew what I heard you'd be disgusted".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You don't think that it could be damaging if people come on here and say things like "so I heard something awful about player x, it's so shocking, blah blah blah"? Board needs less muckraking.

Some pretty embarrassing comments directed at that poster regardless.

-Given we finish last Aish will almost definitely be a blue next year
-Yarran gone, like reported Richmond have been in contact. Likely for their first round pick.
-Patton is one we are interested in.
-Henderson a chance to stay, depending on contract talks. SOS not too keen to re-sign him
#bluemour
F2G

-Yarran gone, like reported Richmond have been in contact. Likely for their first round pick.
-Henderson a chance to stay, depending on contract talks. SOS not too keen to re-sign him
#bluemour

Cheers Fernando2Gibbs - do we think Richmond would honestly give up pick ~14/15 for Yaz, or will there be something else involved?

Patton would be nice - value slightly lower due to injuries last 18 months but can't see how we would get him.

Would love Hendo to stay but his attitude says he's out the door - would much prefer Kreuz and Hendo stay (but only if Hendo plays CHB).

Any news on Kreuz?

#bluemour

Ok with all of these TBH.

Add Carlisle, (I know people aren't keen but fits the age-profile), Weitering in the draft, Rice & GSOS1 as F/S and the rebuild is very much off to a fast start.

Beat me to the punch AB_Blue :drunk:

Wonder why SOS doesn't want Hendo to re-sign...

There's a rumour going around that he's a bit soft on the injury front.

Personally I hope he stays and I hope the new coach plays him in defence.

Simmo - Jamo - Weitering
Byrne - Hendo - 2e
Doc - Cripps - Aish
Menz - KJ - Dre
Thomas - Patton - Cas
Kruz - Murph - Gibbs
Graham - Bucks - Walker - Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back