Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
effectively Yazz for Patton. Somehow Jon Patton looks right in navy blue.

Given the PSD card, could Brissie be persuaded to trade for unders?
Swann on record saying they will not accept unders for Aish and will make an example of him (by sending him into PSD)

Win/win really

Cheers Fernando2Gibbs - do we think Richmond would honestly give up pick ~14/15 for Yaz, or will there be something else involved?

Patton would be nice - value slightly lower due to injuries last 18 months but can't see how we would get him.

Would love Hendo to stay but his attitude says he's out the door - would much prefer Kreuz and Hendo stay (but only if Hendo plays CHB).

Any news on Kreuz?
Club values Yarran as a first rounder and will only deal with clubs willing to offer them one.

Haven't heard much on the Patton front just that SOS loves him, and wants him to be a Blue.

Simply put SOS doesn't rate Hendo.

Still debating whether a band 1 compo will be received, most likely will be re-signed just after season finishes.

There's a rumour going around that he's a bit soft on the injury front.

Personally I hope he stays and I hope the new coach plays him in defence.

Simmo - Jamo - Weitering
Byrne - Hendo - 2e
Doc - Cripps - Aish
Menz - KJ - Dre
Thomas - Patton - Cas
Kruz - Murph - Gibbs
Graham - Bucks - Walker - Rice

looks good... and you can clearly see where future needs are.

Why would he?
Touche' honestly, I agree - but think he would be more valuable than what we trade him for tbh... Would hate seeing him as an AA CHB for the Cats...

Yaz out, Patton in (very much doubt we'd secure him that easily) and Aish for 20 would be great.
Club values Yarran as a first rounder and will only deal with clubs willing to offer them one.

Haven't heard much on the Patton front just that SOS loves him, and wants him to be a Blue.

Simply put SOS doesn't rate Hendo.

Still debating whether a band 1 compo will be received, most likely will be re-signed just after season finishes.
We did hire him after having deep insight/connections to the GWS youngsters so I'd be disappointed if we didn't at least use that to nab one of their highly rated kids on the outer...

A spine of Weitering, Jaksch, Cripps, Patton, Casboult would be awesome. Add Henderson or Carlisle to that mix and we've got the makings of a strong rebuild start.

Surely Pick 14-16 doesn't prise Patton out of GWS though...

Pick 14 and 20 for Patton and Lamb, with Aish in the PSD?
That's more realistic to be honest, but concerned that's too high a price for them... maybe a late pick back the other way?

Pick 14 and 20 for Patton, Lamb and their 3rd (that they likely won't really use anyway).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to intrude on you board what are guy going to give Lions for Aish is the pick for Henderson from Geelong their first pick that what I heard from a reliably source ?

No better than a second rounder - hopefully absolutely nothing if they see more value in setting an example for their other players by sending Aish to the PSD. I'd be happy to work another trade in their favour if they're willing to go that route.

With all this talk about getting Carlisle, I dont think Jamo will add any on field value in 2016. IF Carlisle comes on board, I'd like him to replace Jamo down back.
I've said a few times before - as have others - when we get some quality talls down back, Jamo should transition into a 3rd tall, Josh Gibson-type roll. Lower responsibility and give him a bit of rebound... can still help out the kids down back for a few years and is an upgrade on White in that position.

I'd like to see a back six like this:

Buckley - Jaksch - Jamison
Simmo - Weitering - Tuohy

If Hendo stays, push Jaksch forward with Casboult and replace him at CHB/FB.

Patton would be a very very good get and SOS would know exactly what he was worth. If he is gettable we should get him.

Looks like all of Yarran's likely suitors are top 8 teams,as you would expect, so whatever first rounder we get will be 10 or up...by the sounds of it the picks will be a raffle by then so while I guess the higher the better, Yaz will have some say in it too, as he should. Nonetheless, if he picks a club and the club then tries to shaft us, then he and they can GAGF.

Aish in the PSD please. Given the Docherty steal and the Mitch Robinson counter heist, not much love lost there.

Pick 20 could get us someone really good or be a sweetener in a good trade.

I was all for Hendo staying, and I think I still am as long as he is moved to defence. Prefer him to Carlisle. But if the whispers about his injury proneness are true, maybe move him on. Had enough of that with Jamo.

I am happy for SOS to make the call with Kreuzer.

I've said a few times before - as have others - when we get some quality talls down back, Jamo should transition into a 3rd tall, Josh Gibson-type roll. Lower responsibility and give him a bit of rebound... can still help out the kids down back for a few years and is an upgrade on White in that position.

I'd like to see a back six like this:

Buckley - Jaksch - Jamison
Simmo - Weitering - Tuohy

If Hendo stays, push Jaksch forward with Casboult and replace him at CHB/FB.

This will require the quick Jamo of old.....you think he still has pace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back