Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the world of Agresta'd Development.

Look at Sydney's recruiting go from strength to strength after he left.

Started off as our list manager and into the recruitment managers role and it paints a bleak picture as to his competence.

Not an impressive track record.
Do Sydney ever let anyone go from that club they really value? Like Geelong, no.

All the blame on SOS and Austin. The recruiters are a team.

We have severely butchered the recruiting of Midfielders for over 10 years. 20 years really. How many gun mids have we taken in the draft in that time? We have ignored the requirement to defend, chase and pressure when recruiting them. Now we have the slowest midfield in the game made up of Cripps, Walsh and whatever we could get from other clubs. And in the reserves the cupboard is bare...

You make a good point.

Welcome to the world of Agresta'd Development.

Look at Sydney's recruiting go from strength to strength after he left.

Started off as our list manager and into the recruitment managers role and it paints a bleak picture as to his competence.

Not an impressive track record.
Er, I looked and some of the names i noticed while he was at Sydney :
Florent, Hayward, Jordan Dawson, Toby Nankervis, Darcy Cameron, McCartin, Allir, Heeney, Mills, Membrey, Newman, Melican, Fox, Amartey, Jake Lloyd, Dean Rampe

Am I missing something? A collection of best 22 AFL players mixed with premierships, All Australians & captains

Er, I looked and some of the names i noticed while he was at Sydney :
Florent, Hayward, Jordan Dawson, Toby Nankervis, Darcy Cameron, McCartin, Allir, Heeney, Mills, Membrey, Newman, Melican, Fox, Amartey, Jake Lloyd, Dean Rampe

Am I missing something? A collection of best 22 AFL players mixed with premierships, All Australians & captains
Gotta blame someone, I suppose

Reckon Toby Nankervis left Sydney and won three Premierships!?! Not sure if that fits your narrative?

I’m not a SOS fan, but when he left our cap was it top shape. Since Austin has taken over it’s gone to shit.

Yes players have improved and warrant more money. But under Austin and Co we targeted and over payed big money for the wrong players. From the outside looking in Austin and Co seems to struggle to negotiate effectively.

I’m not a SOS fan, but when he left our cap was it top shape. Since Austin has taken over it’s gone to shit.

Yes players have improved and warrant more money. But under Austin and Co we targeted and over payed big money for the wrong players. From the outside looking in Austin and Co seems to struggle to negotiate effectively.
Mate.

SOS's deals for McGovern, Martin and Williams are the reason our cap has struggled.

Lot of money parked in players who don't play enough.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mate.

SOS's deals for McGovern, Martin and Williams are the reason our cap has struggled.

Lot of money parked in players who don't play enough.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
I can forgive McGovern as we were struggling to attract talent at the time.Martins cap hit was in the first year and has been $400k since. Williams was Austin i believe. The problem wad Saad fell into our laps that year and was an added Cap hit.

Last edited:
Jordan Dawson must be playing SANFL too
Mate there are so many fully fledged experts on this forum it's hilarious, here hindsight is not just a science but almost religious
Eric Trump Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TDK taps it down to Cripps, Cripps brsts through a tackle, gives a long hand pass out to Walsh, Walsh steadies on the half forward line, goes inside 50 with a beautiful pass to PETRACCA!

I think it moved!!! LMAO
Reads like dirty fan fiction. In what world is Walsh hitting the target? Or even choosing the best one?

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back