Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXV - 'Loopy' Season has begun

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also Pittonet is your crash & bash type who is used against similar types like Darcy(Freo) and Nankervis who are more physical, and leave TDK for the type of ruck where he can use his athleticism to jump over them. Still feel it`s a better balance with both Pitto and TDK in the team.......

TDKs athleticism is why you’d want to play him against the Darcy’s and Nankervis’s. Those blokes couldn’t get off the ground if they tried.

I’m hoping the AFL see sense and allow 5 on the bench (and remove the sub) and the TDK/Pitto argument becomes null and void. I personally think it’s null and void now but an extra rotation just makes it concrete.

Pitto plays the first 5-10mins of every quarter and smashes the opposition then TDK takes over

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

But are the consequences clear?

Agree with it in principle and appreciate the uncluttered approach it ensures.

Maybe I’m just a softeee…

If it’s a repeat offender, for example 2 posts in a matter of 24hrs, possible thread ban but that’s about as far as it goes.

Post deletes are given a reason by the Mod that deleted the post to the poster and that can be found in Alerts at the top of the page.

But are the consequences clear?

Agree with it in principle and appreciate the uncluttered approach it ensures.

Maybe I’m just a softeee…
t not T?

Ahhh
Virtual Reality Rock GIF by Pure Noise Records

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't usually get involved in the rumour space.

Not that this is news really but maybe just put more weight behind it, Haynes and Houston should be at the club next year.
Unless Doc is done, I'd be pretty upset with that, and even then I query the cost.

We're literally reimbursing them as they pick up someone like Cumming for free... get aggressive Carlton and try and get ahead of them in that race. He might come from near the NSW/SA border, but Broken Hill 5+ hours from Adelaide and Melbourne anyway.

Haynes is a bog average replacement for the revolving door of busted-up KPD backups. He better not be plan A for our 2nd KPD spot in the 23.

EDIT: Mucked up where Cumming is from

Last edited:
Someone in the Blue Abroad live chat mentioned rumours of Brendon Bolton returning as an assistant. Anyone else heard this?

Don't mind it in theory. Although I'd prefer to surround Vossy with more tactical operators. Maybe Bolts has learnt a thing or two in his time away though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back