Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

In addition to SDK, are there any young mids worth trying to pry away if they bring in Oliver and Smith? Didn’t watch many Cats games except when they played us and wasn’t particularly impressed by their midfield but maybe there’s someone there that is worth picking up who will get squeezed out now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last edited by a moderator:

So, Caleb Marchbank, Jack Martin and David Cuningham are delisted . . .

(Akuei and Mirkov are delisted rookies)

. . . and Matt Owies is likely to move to another club (Melbourne?) . . .

and Matt Kennedy is looking around (and might be traded (to Richmond?) . . .

and there is interest in another Carlton mid from other club(s) . . .

. . . and Carlton pushing for pick 12 (from GCS) to on trade to Port for Dan Houston potentially . . .

. . . and Carlton is likely to add Nick Haynes as a free agent

. . . and to draft using pick 11 and later picks for Ben Camporeale (and Lucas Camporeale)

. . . and the action around Smith, Oliver, Shiel or even Pickett could well spill over to assist Carlton. I doubt any of those players (apart from Smith) would be sought or particularly wanted by the Blues.

It is the ‘silly season’ and news and views are floated everywhere. Some come off, some come close, some happen, some don’t but they’re the rumours connected to the facts and reports.

😀

I don’t understand how they will get this done and Bailey Smith
You don’t have to pay the players much when the contract comes with a pre approved sub division & your major sponsor can tip in whatever they like for one of the players (legally too)

1727750330446.jpeg

In addition to SDK, are there any young mids worth trying to pry away if they bring in Oliver and Smith? Didn’t watch many Cats games except when they played us and wasn’t particularly impressed by their midfield but maybe there’s someone there that is worth picking up who will get squeezed out now.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

This guy

patrick dangerfield tea GIF by geelongcats

So, Caleb Marchbank, Jack Martin and David Cuningham are delisted . . .

(Akuei and Mirkov are delisted rookies)

. . . and Matt Owies is likely to move to another club (Melbourne?) . . .

and Matt Kennedy is looking around (and might be traded (to Richmond?) . . .

and there is interest in another Carlton mid from other club(s) . . .

. . . and Carlton pushing for pick 12 (from GCS) to on trade to Port for Dan Houston potentially . . .

. . . and Carlton is likely to add Nick Haynes as a free agent

. . . and to draft using pick 11 and later picks for Ben Camporeale (and Lucas Camporeale)

. . . and the action around Smith, Oliver, Shiel or even Pickett could well spill over to assist Carlton. I doubt any of those players (apart from Smith) would be sought or particularly wanted by the Blues.

It is the ‘silly season’ and news and views are floated everywhere. Some come off, some come close, some happen, some don’t but they’re the rumours connected to the facts and reports.

😀
Is this supposed to sung to some background music?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houston deal in limbo according to Cal Twomey … so please Blues walk away it’s gonna cost way too much
Once Perryman duped them (+ missing out on Cumming), things have turned south on his trade.

PTA should just hold him to his contract.

Edit: he was as good as signed to MFC (according to CT), should deal with them rather than backing out.

You say that now but if they get Clarry back to his best the rest of the comp is well and truly ****ed
They are going to need more than pick 15 and a F1 to land Smith and Oliver…

Maybe SDK may come into play…

They are going to need more than pick 15 and a F1 to land Smith and Oliver…

Maybe SDK may come into play…
Dee’s may not ask for a pick, they may even pass on a pick if the Cats take all his salary.

These types of deals are now at the forefront of list managers minds…

Nailed it. It's this simple.

If you don't agree or don't like what I post that is your decision. No issue at all BUT why the crap and personal attacks. It's seflish, poor and just ruins it for everyone. Positive is it's only a few

Like the majority on here I hang out for info from people like EP and M3. It's awesome

Love what you share and appreciate that you pass on any info you hear.

I've never understood the negativity that comes to those who choose to pass on any mail they get.

Yes. The hope is to take on the contract and thus not have to pay much in picks

As EricPascoe posted our preference is much about having 2 early picks. Same as I posted earlier. It's why I really struggle to see how we get Houston. Austin is not being 'arrogant" as was stated in media. It's just we have other priorities

Soapy...simple question about this mystery player if you don't mind...what would be his approximate ranking in his own team (at his best)?

Top 7, top 10???

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back