Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Austin isn't considering using a top 6 pick on Reid

Twomey rates him that high. His vision is pretty damn compelling. Great foothills, smart decisions, even some x factor in there. I'd love him.

T2B_ is now fully invested in the cheesecake. The last Gaytime in the freezer is a slight possibility- he believes that the missus may lower their stance to just having some of the cheesecake and a double choc muffin which in the case it is possible, especially if she gets chilly.

T2B_'s not relying on it. He's is even now trying to source the black forest cake by trading a pack of Wagon Wheels and a choc Digestive. He really rates the cherry syrup - its high GI, super sweet and high impact on the taste buds -something none of the other desserts have unfortunately.

T2B_ also looking into taking two ‘celery dumps’ in the morning. One I totally understand and fits a need to cleanse the gut, the other to me makes no sense….

Either way-interesting midnight raid and he and the missus are keeping busy. He will not be only getting a cuppa and going to the cheesecake with only a teaspoon, that is a guarantee

][emoji6]][emoji6]" data-quote="Sheephead" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Am I seeing things. Did Glicksy post something from his source about [emoji6] minutes ago, then Chemical [emoji[emoji6][emoji6]] minutes later posted pretty much the exact same thing? Something very Zac Fishery going on, OR, I need to go to sleep. Somebody help please.

That was a ChatGPT rewrite of Glicksy’s post

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Club is now fully invested in the draft. Houston is a slight possibility-the club believe that port may lower their stance to an F1 and a 2nd rounder which in the case it is possible, especially if they get Lukosius.

Club not relying on it. The club is even now trying to source a top 5 pick by trading 11 an F1 and owies. Austin really rates Murphy Reid-he is a high IQ, goal kicking and high impact per possession inside mid-something none of our midfielders have unfortunately.

The club is also looking into two ‘Salary dump’ players. One I totally understand and fits a need the other to me makes no sense….

Either way-interesting off season and Austin is keeping busy. We will not be only getting Haynes and going to the draft with only pick 11-that is a guarantee.

I'm so glad we have you on board here Glicksy. Giving us real insight to our trade/draft hand and straight from the horses tooth too.

Sometimes I wonder what I would know without you being here telling us all that you personally know. Seriously invalu...um

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back