Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Cooney's Mega Trade for the day.

Stick to burger rings you 🤡

You give one bloke a Brownlow medal and he thinks he knows what he’s talking about. The umpires have created a monster. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick update on our pursuit of Mason Cox. The bombers have made a big push for Cox and are offering him 12m over the next 4 seasons. We're only offering 8 million, but my source is telling me that Cox is adamant that he will only play for Carlton, as he grew up as a Blues supporter.

In other news, my contact on the board is telling me that the reports that we're sounding out Dew for a coaching position are slightly misleading, he informs me that we're actually looking to bring him on as the club dietitian.

Lastly, I have one more rumour that I can't say much about, so I will leave a hint.
🧝‍♀️☣️📅
#Bluemour

Elf woman = Arwen = Liv Tyler. Tyler Sonsie to Carlton.

Just a quick update on our pursuit of Mason Cox. The bombers have made a big push for Cox and are offering him 12m over the next 4 seasons. We're only offering 8 million, but my source is telling me that Cox is adamant that he will only play for Carlton, as he grew up as a Blues supporter.

In other news, my contact on the board is telling me that the reports that we're sounding out Dew for a coaching position are slightly misleading, he informs me that we're actually looking to bring him on as the club dietitian.

Lastly, I have one more rumour that I can't say much about, so I will leave a hint.
🧝‍♀️☣️📅
#Bluemour
On a serious note Flaggers, I overheard a phone conversation this morning while waiting for my Lygon St latte.

Nick Austin was on the phone discussing a possible trade involving Jordan Boyd for a couple of talented bush players flying under the radar. Nick was playing hardball though and I heard him say that:

"A Boyd in the hand is worth more than two in the bush..." :p

Nick Haynes is now officially a Bagger for life.

giphy.gif

are the DFA's able to move today as well, or is it only for Restricted/unrestricted at this stage?

Trade Period, October 7–16
  • Restricted & Unrestricted Free Agency Period: Friday, October 4, 9am – Friday October 11, 5pm (bid matching ends Monday October 14, 5pm)
  • Trade Period (1), picks & players: Monday, October 7, 9am – Wednesday October 16, 7.30pm

Trade Period, October 7–16
  • Restricted & Unrestricted Free Agency Period: Friday, October 4, 9am – Friday October 11, 5pm (bid matching ends Monday October 14, 5pm)
  • Trade Period (1), picks & players: Monday, October 7, 9am – Wednesday October 16, 7.30pm
You go alright, hey Aph?
Straight onto it. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back