Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Word on the street, according to me, is that Christian Petracca is on the verge of making a jaw-dropping switch to Carlton! I’ve got the inside scoop—Carlton has been working on this in secret for months, offering Petracca a staggering multi-million-dollar contract that includes a leadership role and massive endorsement deals.

From what I’ve heard, there have been some very private meetings between Petracca and Carlton execs, with Patrick Cripps himself orchestrating the whole thing! Cripps is reportedly pulling out all the stops to bring his good mate Petracca over to the Blues for their premiership push. Plus, I’m hearing whispers that Petracca is fed up with Melbourne’s internal drama and is keen for a fresh start at a club on the rise.

If this happens, it’s going to be one of the most shocking and controversial trades in AFL history. Carlton fans are buzzing, and Melbourne supporters are absolutely stunned!

When was the last time we brought a 30+ year old into the club?

Betts?

Best of luck to Haynes. He's a very good player when things are going his way and should be a great teacher for our young backs

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app

Word on the street, according to me, is that Christian Petracca is on the verge of making a jaw-dropping switch to Carlton! I’ve got the inside scoop—Carlton has been working on this in secret for months, offering Petracca a staggering multi-million-dollar contract that includes a leadership role and massive endorsement deals.

From what I’ve heard, there have been some very private meetings between Petracca and Carlton execs, with Patrick Cripps himself orchestrating the whole thing! Cripps is reportedly pulling out all the stops to bring his good mate Petracca over to the Blues for their premiership push. Plus, I’m hearing whispers that Petracca is fed up with Melbourne’s internal drama and is keen for a fresh start at a club on the rise.

If this happens, it’s going to be one of the most shocking and controversial trades in AFL history. Carlton fans are buzzing, and Melbourne supporters are absolutely stunned!

Just fired up Chat GPT, don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist but gee whiz the cadence and style is eerily similar ...

image_2024-10-04_112708286.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pick 8 for Battle o_O

He's an UFA what a farce!

GZAoU9hbAAMC_RL

Saints get pick 8 for Battle …

Madness

What the actual ****, seriously

Outrageous

You watch GWS get the same for Perryman

You wouldn’t pick either at that number in the national draft in a million years

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Statement Regarding Sam De Konning's Trade Request

We can confirm that Sam De Konning has expressed his desire to be traded to Carlton. In response, Geelong Football Club is open to discussions, proposing a trade that would involve Carlton's future first-round pick and Mark Pittonet in exchange for Sam.

We believe this arrangement could be mutually beneficial and look forward to further negotiations.

---
Chat Gpt whipped this up for me.
Take most things you read on here with a grain of salt!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hot Topic Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back