Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

I heard that pinhead. I don’t think he gets that the value of the picks is relevant to the quality of the draft you intend to use them in. You also can’t judge until both the trade and draft period is over.
The value of the picks is directly related to the clubs perception of where they are at.
We Value this years draft more than next so points are irrelevant (they are anyway seeing as though we don't know next years ladder position).

It’s a possibility, he definitely wants to join us. I just think we’re on different wave lengths at the moment with different ideas as to what value is and what’s in the best interests of our list.
There will come a time towards the end of the trade period when both Austin and Leppa will say we're in or out. If the latter I dare say he'll nominate North then, but not before he gets a chance to go elsewhere.

There's no way the Hawk's traded us that pick unless they were 100% sure that they had a way to trade for Barass who has nominated them.
I reckon they've given up on him because it wasn't enough. Maybe Eagles would like a player of ours as well.

It could be for Houston or Eagles's Barrass couldn't it?
One of those or B.Smith or C. Petracca plus a draft pick would be super thanks.
You really want that sugar (cube) hit dont you :p

I reckon they've given up on him because it wasn't enough. Maybe Eagles would like a player of ours as well.
Hawthorn getting Battle and Barras is overkill. They still have Sicily down back with old timer Frost, Blanck was going well before his ACL, decent third tall staple Scrimshaw, Ethan Phillips is a prospect and last year’s highly rated father son McCabe as prospects down back. Then there is Denver Grainger-Barras.

Makes sense to walk away if the price is not right. They are significantly over subscribed for tall backs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must be in the twilight zone.

All week we’ve had folks on here complaining about using a first round pick on a 27 year old Houston.

… and now some are keen to use it on a 29 year old Barrass 🤯🤯
1728638348480.gif

You really want that sugar (cube) hit dont you :p
😀
I'd like a really good mix thanks, as stated.

Is it so hard for some to imagine draft picks plus a great trade? (apparently it is!)

On the positive side, I love the passion shown by everyone. 🤣

Having 12 and 14 helps keep Collingwood honest. What we paid for 14 to hawthorn needs to be of similar or more value for Collingwood now to get 13 off GC. And having the extra top 15 pick allows port to pressure Collingwood for more for Houston if that’s what HE wants.
100%.

Our deal with Hawks has now set a precedent for draft value this year. Pick 14 for a F1 & F2. So if Coll think they can get pick 13 for a F1 only, they better think again.

Coll F1 plus Noble for Pick 13 looking more likely..

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the hilarity of Leppitsch having the temerity to ask GC for a combination of 13, 23 and Humphrey for Noble and F1 😂😂

Shoot your shot Leppa 👍

Dustin Martin and Nick Daicos are freakshows and can make many people look good.

Blockhead Leppa is prime proof of this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back