Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashcroft and O’Sullivan are the clear stand outs of this draft, one can then throw a blanket over the next dozen or so, quite evenly match.
KPP in the twenties, I would rather keep 12 to 14 and snap up a midfielder and tall defender which should turn out be quality footballers and fill our needs in a couple of years.

Rookie spot for Lucas is the likely outcome.

As for Ben, I think a bid will come at around pick 30-36.

Not really. We want to go to the draft with 4 picks and currently only have 2 before 60. Not sure who we are picking in the 60s if not ben and lucas.

Thinks its less likely then likely lucas would last till the rookie draft anyway.

Agree with bid range on ben.

LDU and Cerra will be 10+ year footballers. Dow will not be.

My point is putting all our eggs (12, F1 and F2) into one basket (3) is a risky move.

12, F1 and F2 on the trade market would get you an A+ player on the trade market. And Pick 3 is an untried footballer. It’s risky.

You don’t hit every pick every time. We f**ked pick 3 in the past and many many other high picks - Dow, SPS, Philp, OBrien, Stocker, Lucas, Boekhurst, Bootsma, etc etc

Don't forget next years F1 will be like when we took Moir. So many academy kids it will end up in the 30s. It's not a real F1. Especially if we're backing ourselves to be top 4.

If we are to trade for pick 3, I really really hope we use it on Sid Draper!! His explosiveness, pace, clearance work as well as his leadership would really transform our midfield

Reckon he will be an unbelievable player and only way I believe we could get him is if we secure pick 3 because the Crows would snap him up with pick 4

Holy shit - he is some kind of player!
Definitely would pick this kid with absolutely no hesitation.
Especially liked how the video kept saying "Camporeali to Draper".
I hope we hear that at the Blues for the next 15 years!

A suggestion on the Eagles board was #3 and #63 for #12, #14, whatever we get for Kennedy and Moir.

I'd hope we ran from that at a great rate of knots.

This is potentially in the works because the Eagles need something. We are not necessarily chasing it hard.

I'll never understand why clubs like WC, tigs and North aren't all over Kennedy. He'd be top 5 in their B&F next year. He's not a superstar but so much better than the spuds they've currently got in their best 22. And he's a solid citizen and would come cheap.

Baffling.

Funny coz ive seen Ben hit targets more than multiple times and this myth that he can’t hit targets is a fantasy but receipts will be taken going into next year for all those who are doubting Ben and Lucas …

How was he vice captain and MVP being the spud that so many on here claim him to be 🤔

Shhhh... we all know he'll be a 300 game club great but we're waiting til after the draft to talk about it.

If we are to trade for pick 3, I really really hope we use it on Sid Draper!! His explosiveness, pace, clearance work as well as his leadership would really transform our midfield

Reckon he will be an unbelievable player and only way I believe we could get him is if we secure pick 3 because the Crows would snap him up with pick 4

Like Greg Williams with pace.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back