Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Can just read the headline's tomorrow. GW's first day at the CFC and brings Dan Houston with him". Would be absolute gold to see the melts.🤣

Can just read the headline's tomorrow. GW's first day at the CFC and brings Dan Houston with him". Would be absolute gold to see the melts.🤣
GW: "We're willing to trade pick 14 to you for Houston"
PA: "No, we want pick 12"
GW: "Gee you drive a hard bargain - ok then, we'll offer pick 14 if you throw in a sweetener"
PA: "Done deal, we'll lodge the paperwork"

An hour later....
PA - "what the **** just happened?"

So SOS at St Kilda likely to ream * with a bid for Kako after his old mate Dodo was moved on.
I got not problem with teams bidding on players where they think there's value.

In fact, it should be done more...

I got not problem with teams bidding on players where they think there's value.

In fact, it should be done more...
This clubs complaining about the academy & father sons, yet they are pretty nice to each other when it comes to bids. Hold the other clubs responsible.

The St Kilda whinge at the BnF is a prime example, they have bidded less on father sons than any other club.

So if Ashcroft is the best, bid on him at 1, but it’s unlikely to come until 2-5 as Richmond will want to market that they got their man at 1, not their second choice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richards might just be the clincher if the offers for Port to consider are either 12 or 13 outright…..
12 + Richards is a worse offer than 13

:p

Stick to your guns Austin and hit the draft..

Trades and FA in 2025, then Academy kids at the 2025 draft.

The list I saw of 2025 free agents was pretty slim pickings.

If RB's goss comes off, I'll be happy to get Houston for 14 and one of the players we have on the market. I'd be thrilled to split 12 for 19 and 22.

I'd be happy with any two of Trainor, Reid, Hotton, Hannaford at this stage.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVI - 'Loopy' Season in full swing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back