List Mgmt. 2025 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we need another KPD even before we move Kemp forward...
Kemp can't be in the key position defender discussion, he's miles away from being able to play that role.

Young, Durdin and Haynes play key defender before Kemp. If we aren't satisfied then we go and grab Tomlinson who would also be an option ahead of Kemp.

Why would you pay out a years contract for Fantasia and then pay another years salary for Narkle who is average and unlikely to play a senior game unless we have about 20 injuries?
Friends both worked with Narkle and reckon he is so underrated and could play through the middle, but gets pigeonholed as a small forward

Not that I’m keen on us picking him up, just an observation from two professionals in the industry

Looks like we’ll have 2x active senior picks and 2x rookie picks.

Many questions, does Ben Camporeale get bid on before pick 38 & does Lucas Camporeale get bid on before pick 50 or does he become a rookie?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on what will happen on draft night?

Active Picks
Senior - 3 & 38
Rookie - 11 & 39

Draft
Pick 3:
Draper or FOS (which ever is available)
Pick 38: Ben Camporeale
Next: O’Farrell or Welsh
Next: Lucas Camporeale or McMahon
Final: Boyd

Rookie
Pick 11 - Pass
Pick 38 - Pass or Lucas Camporeale

SSP - Train on for last 2 rookie spots

KPD: Granger-Barass
KPF: McMahon & Foster

Last edited:
Looks like we’ll have 2x active senior picks and 2x rookie picks.

Many questions, does Ben Camporeale get bid on before pick 38 & does Lucas Camporeale get bid on before pick 50 or does he become a rookie?

What’s everyone’s thoughts on what will happen on draft night?

Active Picks
Senior - 3 & 38
Rookie - 11 & 39

Draft
Pick 3:
Draper or FOS (which ever is available)
Pick 38: Ben Camporeale or O’Farrell
Next: Ben Camporeale or Lucas Camporeale or McMahon (VFL)
Final: Boyd

Rookie

Pick 11 - Pass
Pick 38 - Pass or Lucas Camporeale

Solid chance we take Liam McMahon in the rookie draft.

Friends both worked with Narkle and reckon he is so underrated and could play through the middle, but gets pigeonholed as a small forward

Not that I’m keen on us picking him up, just an observation from two professionals in the industry
Cats thought he wasn't good enough, Port have now decided the same. Average at getting it and well below average at using it. There might be a home for him somewhere but it's definitely not with us.

Feel u, to be honest I’m not to overly impressed with Ollie’s ability to break a tackle (IMO I he’s overated as he’s “the kid” coming thru) - but Smith is next level slippery, he will not be breaking many tackles but u have to catch him first.

At times Ollie could be caught by a blind man with a gammy leg

I’m confident the Hollands boys recognise it, they’ve gone and hired a sprint coach for their offseason

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Breakout years coming for many of our developing kids imo. I feel we will see career years for;
OHollands
A Moir
C Lord
J Binns
TDK will also go to another level, something like his middle of the season but the entirety.
Don't forget EHollands, I think he had a year to settle in CFC and is now ready to step up

We have a few more your players ready to step up e.g. Kemp and Cowan

Unless we have a largish injury list, I think Kemp and Jsos will struggle for regular games
Agreed JSOS will, I think Kemp could fill the "3rd marking" roll Kennedy played.

I'd also like to see Kemp used as a midfield option - another big-bodied-mid rotation per Kennedy?

JSOS to St.Kilda in 2026 - you heard it here 4th!

Didn’t an ITK say the other day JSOS will be playing CHB next year?
He’ll be playing quite a few games if that eventuates over the preseason games and he looks comfortable doing it.
Kemp up forward, I think he’ll be playing plenty of games also.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agreed JSOS will, I think Kemp could fill the "3rd marking" roll Kennedy played.

I'd also like to see Kemp used as a midfield option - another big-bodied-mid rotation per Kennedy?

JSOS to St.Kilda in 2026 - you heard it here 4th!
When drafted, I had high hopes for Kemp as a forward/mid

Yes, he did well against a poor Eagles side, but had minimal impact in his next 2 games

I hope he is allowed to build into the role through the VFL

As for a mid, I no longer see that as a viable option for him

He has only been pigeonholed as a small forward after spending the first 5-6 years of his career as a pure mid who failed to become one.

Unless we have a largish injury list, I think Kemp and Jsos will struggle for regular games
I'm hoping that a refresh via Inness will help us have a normal or light injury toll to manage next year.

If that's the case, we should have more competition for spots than we have had for years, forcing everyone to go up a level.

I just hope Voss & the MC play their part & give opportunities to the high performers with a clean slate. No more selection by surname.

I'm hoping that a refresh via Inness will help us have a normal or light injury toll to manage next year.

If that's the case, we should have more competition for spots than we have had for years, forcing everyone to go up a level.

I just hope Voss & the MC play their part & give opportunities to the high performers with a clean slate. No more selection by surname.

I believe moving on injury prone players was our best off season move, still more on the list that could improve durability with a program change, but we have also lost durable types in Kennedy and Owies

Don't care about name, age, draft position, pick the best side based on team effectiveness

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2025 List Management 📃

Remove this Banner Ad

Back