Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

If I was Richmond I’d certainly take a look at Bailey Smith

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bored Over It GIF

Generally that insight and direction comes from those in charge of tactics. The coaching group. There weren't a heap of teams ready for the changes to the game. The few who were are those top teams with good coaching and tactical people there. Our coaching was unstable, constantly changing and low level.

Never underestimate the value of the advice from the coaching group to list management.

Fisher is a flanker and SPS was a poor selection.

SOS built a powerhouse midfield at GWS and a poor one with us. What's the difference?

Don't think it took a mastermind to see the flaw in picking up Dow Kennedy Setterfield and Stocker, to play with Cripps, in a two year period. Difference to GWS is that picks mean more when you have less of them, and need to shed senior players to get them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it took a mastermind to see the flaw in picking up Dow Kennedy Setterfield and Stocker, to play with Cripps, in a two year period. Difference to GWS is that picks mean more when you have less of them, and need to shed senior players to get them.

And then we overcompensated with games and time on field for players with ok (not great) pace as well. We never really recruited around a core list in the middle.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back