Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

From speaking to a current Power player… Vossy had Houston lined up from a while back. Can’t see how Vossy wouldn’t be spewing at how it has panned out, rightly or wrongly - should a coach be doing the list mangers job?

Rubbish, Houston was as good as done at Melbourne until Trac lit the bonfire

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Completely agree he’s not the LM but he’d still be fuming that his wishes weren’t heard re getting Houston. You’d think coaches have some input but not final decision. Which has clearly been the case here.
There will be pressure on picks 12 & 14 then for Austin! Haha!

Coaches need to coach LM need to find the right talent.

Live and die by the sword.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From speaking to a current Power player… Vossy had Houston lined up from a while back. Can’t see how Vossy wouldn’t be spewing at how it has panned out, rightly or wrongly - should a coach be doing the list mangers job?
Lost some cred with fantasia to Carlton I’d assume

I think I owe a couple of people some good Scotch. They have been spot on with info they have given me this trade period. Certainly much better than the media
Start a whip around, I’m sure there’s quite a few of us happy to chip in a few $ to ensure your sources stay “well lubricated” 😉

Last edited:
Epic fail. Pies immediately stronger in 2025. Blues stronger just as Cripps is retiring.
We're only a fraction off the pace with all our guns still in their best years and about to add some talented kids to fill those final holes.

Pies are relying on a retirement home to stay healthy + Houston and Perryman who's a spud.

I know which id prefer

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back