Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

To Matty

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Challenged? Lol in what way did you Challenge me? Other then condescendingly calling me Mike. I've been on this platform for 20 years but lost my account so I kinda get how this works, if you want to find my previous acc you can search up my track record with draft picks lol

I called you Mike because you called me bro and my brother's name is Mike. Nothing condescending about it.

You asked if it was okay to have an opinion, and I reminded you that your opinion can be challenged in a public forum. Whether I did so or not is irrelevant. If you have been here for 20 years and are back acting like this .... I dunno bud.

Matty gave us some great goals , tenacity at the ball and best of all he was free hit a rookie, we pinched him from the Cats attempt to snatch him.
A vey solid foot soldier, Matty enjoy your footy with the Eagles and go well.
Hope there’s a mid twenties in the final deal.
We need a young tall defender there should be a few options at that range.

Daniels said WCE knocked back our offer for 3 and now suddenly he's saying Owies has changed things. Just feels like he may have been wrong initially and now trying to come up with an excuse.

I suspect our pick split wasn't their desired deal. They have looked around for other ways to get Baker done and haven't found one. So have come back to us. Between Owies and a few other pick swaps we've been able to marginally improve it, enough that it's become doable.

If we get 3 & a pick in the 20s, I am stocked. Those picks project as a gun mid & a young KPD.
Owies was never the future
Kennedy is fairly priced & duplicated by Hewett, Ben Camporeale.
Carrol replaced by Lord
I can't see us getting a pick in the 20s in this deal - you saying a separate Kennedy deal?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'd put the odds at 1,000,000 to 1 on anyone outside of Lalor, FOS or Draper for us personally.
Given Lalor is pronounced Lorla (Lawler), I assume the other two are pronounced Drepar and SOF...

Boy are the Eagles fans losing it. Again, if this comes back with a pick in the 20s some how, Austin has bossed it.
theres some funny stuff there. the collingwood stuff not quite as funny - though some of them still think noble is a good deal for the suns at 23 and are surprised that people like luko and baker are taking precedence

I called you Mike because you called me bro and my brother's name is Mike. Nothing condescending about it.

You asked if it was okay to have an opinion, and I reminded you that your opinion can be challenged in a public forum. Whether I did so or not is irrelevant. If you have been here for 20 years and are back acting like this .... I dunno bud.
Lol yeah rightyo

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII - 'Loopy' Gone Off The Rails

Remove this Banner Ad

Back