Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

If we are going for a FA mid would much rather LDU then Brayshaw.

Agreed. We have to keep recruiting the class of 2017 to make up for Dow.

I don’t think Freo will finish low enough on the ladder to be happy with the compensation they receive for Brayshaw.

I’m not sure what their salary cap situation is like post Bolton etc, but they may be inclined to match any salary to force a trade.

In which chase we won’t get him.

I don’t think Freo will finish low enough on the ladder to be happy with the compensation they receive for Brayshaw.

I’m not sure what their salary cap situation is like post Bolton etc, but they may be inclined to match any salary to force a trade.

Yep, Brayshaw sits in their top 5, if not top 3.
You match bids for that type of talent.
You’re not getting fairly compensated by the league if say, that scenario involves a Cripps, Curnow or Walsh.

I feel like Fremantle are about to go full “hold my beer”.

What has Jack Carroll done to be rated so highly? Can someone please point me to even one AFL game that he was close to being among our best on the ground?
I think I remember him kicking 2 goals once....

But that's about it

A lot of other games where I'm yelling at the TV because he has turned it over....

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Jack Carroll is probably sitting at home thinking how hard done by he is for getting delisted when Corey Durdin was given a 2 year contract and Matthew Cottrell was given a 3 year contract. If this club wants to be seen as ruthless with list decisions, then maybe they should go all in. No half measures. It’s just weird.
Cotts can be good when he is up and about...
Shown a lot more than Carroll....many more times...

On CPH2135 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Bluemour Discussion XXXVII

Remove this Banner Ad

Back