Bluemour 'Silly Season' Edition XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he offers anything with special comments. Sniper onfield and zero charisma on camera. Obviously Fox footy disagree.
The way Lyon was carrying on with his questions to Vossy during the preview I had to switch over to free to air.

Some of the fox commentators are next level cringe. Brown is dumb as dog shit with his arh arh arrrhm talk. Don’t see what he offers at all.

The way Lyon was carrying on with his questions to Vossy during the preview I had to switch over to free to air.

Some of the fox commentators are next level cringe. Brown is dumb as dog s**t with his arh arh arrrhm talk. Don’t see what he offers at all.
I like Browny. He's grown on me. I think also cos his daughter loves us, and Cos of Vossy, he has a soft spot.

Not sure where to best post this but spoke to a mate involved with under 15 Vic Country team who were successful today at National Championships.

Cody Walker (Andrew’s son) made the All Australian team and my mate (who has a good history of predicting talent) said we’ve got a really good utility coming our way. Has the athleticism and will be similar size to Dad, if not bigger, and can play back, forward and mid.

Said he has heaps of potential and is a great kid with the right attitude to make it.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not sure where to best post this but spoke to a mate involved with under 15 Vic Country team who were successful today at National Championships.

Cody Walker (Andrew’s son) made the All Australian team and my mate (who has a good history of predicting talent) said we’ve got a really good utility coming our way. Has the athleticism and will be similar size to Dad, if not bigger, and can play back, forward and mid.

Said he has heaps of potential and is a great kid with the right attitude to make it.

Does he wear a hat?

My cousin played in the same team. Watched Cody last weekend. Did some really nice things including an outside of the boot goal. Liked what I saw.

Dogs also have another West who played in the 15s team. He looked really handy as well.

On SM-G998B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is kind of fascinating to watch a guy actively try and be a dandy and fail at it tho.
You can have game experience and footy knowledge, but if you are not an excelllent communicator, is there a place on prime time footy shows?
Already lacking in the warmth or personality stakes, so without adding original thought, for me, that is 3 strikes.
Also, do we really need 4 people on commentary panel? Surely 3 is enough to capture different elements?

My guess is that various Footy broadcasters will do market research on various (and broad) types of personalities on camera that will get people to watch. I think it says something about those who listen/watch their shows constantly. And for me, I often have to mute commentary during games because the way they often tell the commentary often increases my anxiety. I'm much calmer when watching a game live and without much commentary.

I’m a country member so only get to 5 games per year. The last game I was at was the port game and the atmosphere was so much better then the games I attended earlier in the season. My question to those that go live every week is can you feel the atmosphere intensifying every week? If so surely this makes JSOS and Gov want to stay for less!

I’m a country member so only get to 5 games per year. The last game I was at was the port game and the atmosphere was so much better then the games I attended earlier in the season. My question to those that go live every week is can you feel the atmosphere intensifying every week? If so surely this makes JSOS and Gov want to stay for less!
The Blues faithful are so passionate and loud at games,they're the best in the business.

Yes we remember.

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

You can have game experience and footy knowledge, but if you are not an excelllent communicator, is there a place on prime time footy shows?
Already lacking in the warmth or personality stakes, so without adding original thought, for me, that is 3 strikes.
Also, do we really need 4 people on commentary panel? Surely 3 is enough to capture different elements?
JL is seen as a good comments man already, snapped up by RSN for their Monday wrap + Fox Footy have him on AFL360 for their Wed slot with Eddie and on the call up register for Robbo when he’s out with whatever ailment knocks him about. Got turfed for his prev Fox Sat night gig when Best on Ground was born.

He’s done alright for himself, considering there wasn’t much to like as a footballer (as another club supporter) but he does lack a presence when lining up next to Brown, Buckley.

I do like Harf on the radio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back