Blues V Hawks - Who Will Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be very unlikely. Cats are a 6 goal better side & they will triple team Buddy.

Carlton had close to the most dysfunctional forward line in the AFL tonight & they were able to get within 2 goals.
:rolleyes:

Geelong haven't beaten Hawthorn by 6 goals in any of their games since the 08 GF but suddenly they are that much better. Right-o.

If there is any team Geelong would not want to play in the finals, it's Hawthorn. Bad luck for them.

Geelong haven't beaten Hawthorn by 6 goals in any of their games since the 08 GF but suddenly they are that much better. Right-o.

If there is any team Geelong would not want to play in the finals, it's Hawthorn. Bad luck for them.

Think some Collingwood supporters are getting nervous? :)

Think some Collingwood supporters are getting nervous? :)

About what??? That game tonight!! you're kidding yourself aren't you. Watching that game tonight makes me feel that much better and reinforces my belief that there is a lot of daylight between the top 2 and the rest of the teams.

Carlton have been found out for the front running down hill skiers they are. The Hawks, well just get on top of their midfield and it will starve the forwards, just like what happened a few weeks back, remember.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About what??? That game tonight!! you're kidding yourself aren't you. Watching that game tonight makes me feel that much better and reinforces my belief that there is a lot of daylight between the top 2 and the rest of the teams.

Carlton have been found out for the front running down hill skiers they are. The Hawks, well just get on top of their midfield and it will starve the forwards, just like what happened a few weeks back, remember.

Yeah one difference though - we'll have Lewis, Sewell and Rioli playing.

And maybe by then Collingwood will have been thrown out of the competition for insider trading :D

So totally wrong!!

You have brilliantly displayed the difference between your club and ours.

Hawthorn is exactly who we want to play in the finals....and we'll do them as well!!................any other attitude would be self defeating....

Which is why your mob wallow in the bottom half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues V Hawks - Who Will Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back