Blues V Hawks - Who Will Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

So totally wrong!!

You have brilliantly displayed the difference between your club and ours.

Hawthorn is exactly who we want to play in the finals....and we'll do them as well!!................any other attitude would be self defeating....

Which is why your mob wallow in the bottom half.
WTF does my club have to do with Geelong losing to Hawthorn in finals since Adam was a boy? Nice deflection fail there. You're not insecure at all, are you? :rolleyes:

And the winner is .......

At the end of the night, Carlton really need to win, Hawthorn do not. Hawthorn's big match is the QF versus Geelong in week 1 of the finals. That said, we'd definitely want to win this - it would cement us in the top 4 and be a good late-season scalp. It should be a cracker of a game, much more even than games between these two sides have been in recent years.

Hawks by 12.

WTF does my club have to do with Geelong losing to Hawthorn in finals since Adam was a boy? Nice deflection fail there. You're not insecure at all, are you? :rolleyes:

You're dead right...I'm not.

Deflecting to insecurity when I have expressed the dead opposite only reveals your own.

Enjoy a lengthy summer.

****ing fantastic win. Destroyed them to be honest.

Suck it Carlton. To be honest there is only one team I despise and it doesn't help they are so vastly over rated.

5-8 team at best.

YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!!!!!!!!

I will be watching my favorite team...the Hawthorn Hawks...beat that
Carlton team.
I'll be watching starting at 2:40 a.m. so I set all the alarm clocks to
make sure I don't miss a bit.

The Hawks by 17 pts.

robi

I'm not sure how time zones work, robi, but if I were you, I'd get down to your local california betting place, and put some money on it :)

It certainly didn't look like two top 4 teams playing last night. Hawthorns forward line didn't look functional at all, although their backline was impressive; Gibson is a gun. Carlton just looked small, Hawthorn seemed complacent. Hawthorn need another forward option, or need to leave Rioli in the Forward line, his impact in the middle was neglibable.

It certainly didn't look like two top 4 teams playing last night. Hawthorns forward line didn't look functional at all, although their backline was impressive; Gibson is a gun. Carlton just looked small, Hawthorn seemed complacent. Hawthorn need another forward option, or need to leave Rioli in the Forward line, his impact in the middle was neglibable.
I thought Osbourne should have played he can kick a goal and puts pressure on the defence.

hew game wasnt as fluent as I expected. Frustrating as a blues supporter to see the start the Hawks got, our sitters we miss and the comeback that wasn't enough.

Hawks thoroughly deserved the win!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Blues V Hawks - Who Will Win?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back