Bode trade!

Remove this Banner Ad

All the best Bodey....my fear is though....if there is still room for Bode in our midfield next year...then we obviously didn't do our job in the trade / draft period. Nothing personal...but if a player of the standard and disposal skills of Bode is playing regularly next year...I reckon it will be a long season because it will be a reflection of where we are in terms of personnel.

Jars458 said:
Bode on the mend
5:36:50 PM Thu 16 September, 2004
Matthew Robran
afc.com.au
Adelaide midfielder Matthew Bode has made a successful recovery from ankle surgery and has already started rehabilitation with the intention of having his most demanding pre-season training program.

Bode has had a small chip removed from the bottom of his left tibia bone and also has had a split cartilage repaired.

"Some floating scar tissue was removed, too," he said. "The leg is feeling much better already."

Has his poor disposal been due to his leg and ankle problems or were they evident at PAMC?

What is his contract situation? Is he out of contract or does he have a year to go?

If he has a year of his contract to go I would retain him but with the understanding the onus is on him to perform or go.

On the trade...sometimes players need to switch clubs to reach potential and maybe Bode/McGough are such players..then again they may be crap at any club.

Just on the Bode thing ... remember when Chad Cornes was bagging the club for not giving Bode ago, I wonder why he didn't kick up a stink to keep his buddy at Port Power.

I been hanging round askin bout bode all year, I know we'll take him. Would you be interested in Fiora? straight swap.
Also i was wondering what the general consensus is about Bode's future. PLease not your opinions as that is known but what does the media seem to hype up and all?

mate his name hasnt even been mentioned in any trades at all, infact there was an article on afc.com.au saying he had just had an op and was looking forward to becoming a key member of our midfield next year so i highly doubt he would be traded!! also i think you can keep fiora for him, we dont need another HBF got enough already and i thought you would be keen to keep fiora with Zantuck leaving

Amazing every time a Richmond supporter sees a player he fancies at his club. Inevitably it will end up with 'We'll give you Fiora'. Is that guy really in demand or something? If Fiora couldn't cut it at Richmond why the phuq would any other club want him?

jmorg1 said:
Amazing every time a Richmond supporter sees a player he fancies at his club. Inevitably it will end up with 'We'll give you Fiora'. Is that guy really in demand or something? If Fiora couldn't cut it at Richmond why the phuq would any other club want him?
Because he has potentiol. We can't be ********ed waiting anymore but pherhaps someone else is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bode trade!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back