Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't think Ligma was giving off evil vibes though.
I don't either.

I thought Ligma would die but not at the hands of the vig I thought SK or an evil faction.

These interest me from yesterday. Fairly random and certain for no apparent reason. What was this about yesterday, rye?

The Vig is FLYING! #thestreak

Based on the science, I am going for kananooks today.

Grand Uncle Horace

Warning to all players

This vote barely got through. On Day 3 it would be rejected.

Mod Report on Night 2 Actions

It was another dark, gloomy and blood soaked night in the Village of Bog Standard (Mitch) Mere Marsh.

NaturalDisaster Villager, killed by Wolves
Ligma Villager, killed by Vigilante
SaintBilly Villager, killed by Serial Killer
dogs105 Seer, killed by Mafia

It is now Day.

Posters are reminded it is compulsory to vote and to vote in the prescribed format.
Poor old dogs

dogs died our Seer. He seemed keen on Dingster yesterday which makes me wonder whether he returned a positive seer for negative activity. I think it's worth exploring and he also appears to be on others' suss radars?

Grand Uncle Horace

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As is set out in the Rules, posters when voting are expected to provided a game related reason for their vote. The rule is designed to promote participation and deter lurking and fly by votes.
Sorry, but #LurkerIndexReading and #TheLurkerPrinciple are game related reasons. If someone is lurking then calling that out using the language of science should suffice. In future, I will explicitly cite #TheLurkerPrinciple because #It’sScientificnd is a game related reason. I don’t want to pick a fight and I know it is hard for a lay person to understand complex behavioural science.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back