Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a post of yours yesterday.
Fair enough, we all have our own thoughts, I didn't get the feel of anyone yesterday but for me it was day one fun and nothing to really add I thought it was probably best to be seen somewhat rather than lurking and have 3KZ breathing down your neck for not being around. I can't help with much but I can understand suspicions early on without much to go on.

This post is very suspicious mate.
Asking why I am suspicious is suspicious? Is this the new you post to much your evil but don't post your evil theory?

If Ding flips not good - these Ding-fenders will surely come under scrutiny
I wouldn’t have thought so. People are entitled to contrary opinions of behaviour - especially when the argument against Ding seems so flimsy

I'd love someone to offer an alternative if that's the case, because we really have nothing. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest Ding might've been seered by dogs. Also I can barely remember the last game I played so I don't recall dogs mentioning Ding 'most games' lol. I'm not meta-ing.

I'd love someone to offer an alternative if that's the case, because we really have nothing. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest Ding might've been seered by dogs. Also I can barely remember the last game I played so I don't recall dogs mentioning Ding 'most games' lol. I'm not meta-ing.
My only thoughts with Ding, he loves a good laugh generally, but he does seem to not want to draw a lot of attention to himself this game. But you know that’s just part of the game.

I wouldn’t have thought so. People are entitled to contrary opinions of behaviour - especially when the argument against Ding seems so flimsy

You clearly don’t remember this game too well then. That is how the masses react almost every time a train is started on an innocent player.

Mod Report on Night 2 Actions

It was another dark, gloomy and blood soaked night in the Village of Bog Standard (Mitch) Mere Marsh.

NaturalDisaster Villager, killed by Wolves
Ligma Villager, killed by Vigilante
SaintBilly Villager, killed by Serial Killer
dogs105 Seer, killed by Mafia

It is now Day.

Posters are reminded it is compulsory to vote and to vote in the prescribed format.
What an omnishambles!

We're kind of flying blind here. I'm not that convinced on Dingster, but it's our only possible but if info at this stage, so I guess I'll go with it for now at least. Thanks Grand Uncle Horace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go with the confessed evil in omgfridge but let's be honest, when it comes to fridge, do we even need a reason?

Grand Uncle Horace

A few others are sparking my interest, but I'll reassess over the next few hours.

I'll go with the confessed evil in omgfridge but let's be honest, when it comes to fridge, do we even need a reason?

Grand Uncle Horace

A few others are sparking my interest, but I'll reassess over the next few hours.
He hasn't been helpful at all which makes me think he's lurking evil. The odds of him being evil are extremely high.

He hasn't been helpful at all which makes me think he's lurking evil. The odds of him being evil are extremely high.
I don't want to say it's a guarantee, but let's just say Betfair wouldn't offer Lay odds for fridge being evil.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back