Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Porps does the easy vote on me after I sussed her yesterday in my Nooks (who flipped evil) post, the SHOCK, the AUDACITY

Was sort of thinking she was SK but Beaston has also done everything possible to make himself look evil without much support coming his way.

We really need to make sure we have a clean majority on someone or risk a WW vote manipulation.

Agreed but the only people who will vote together are the wolves. There’s no one to trust to lead the village.

We really need to make sure we have a clean majority on someone or risk a WW vote manipulation.
Hopefully the target of manipulation is dead either the original or secondary target and that has failed. Even if we do get a majority for one player we still risk that late change.

As Sante he just said there isn’t a leader now P4L has gone. Yes there are flogs but they are better off hiding for the minute.

I’m going to put a placeholder in at the minute on OMGFridge as P4L was certain he was evil yesterday so I am going with he was seer’d by the flogs and as porps mentioned managed to wriggle out of a lynch yesterday too. Grand Uncle Horace

This vote is likely to change in time but need something in so I don’t suffer the same fate as rye

Hopefully the target of manipulation is dead either the original or secondary target and that has failed. Even if we do get a majority for one player we still risk that late change.

As Sante he just said there isn’t a leader now P4L has gone. Yes there are flogs but they are better off hiding for the minute.

I’m going to put a placeholder in at the minute on OMGFridge as P4L was certain he was evil yesterday so I am going with he was seer’d by the flogs and as porps mentioned managed to wriggle out of a lynch yesterday too. Grand Uncle Horace

This vote is likely to change in time but need something in so I don’t suffer the same fate as rye
his initial post was a troll vote and he votes me regardless every game.. Its essentially his chippy number 4

to be fair i thought i actually had more votes than ding yesterday but wasnt too fussed

his initial post was a troll vote and he votes me regardless every game.. Its essentially his chippy number 4

to be fair i thought i actually had more votes than ding yesterday but wasnt too fussed
Probably got saved by a manipulation. As I said I just needed something so I didn’t end up like Rye.

Something more interesting will likely pop up no doubt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Porps Grand Uncle Horace , not a lot of reasoning other than I’m trying to get rid of my Phoenix teammates. In all seriousness though she was up late killing people.

I've done the most village action of anyone left alive (give the amulet to the flogs) and I'm the leading vote getter. This village could be beyond being lead.

Lol I’ve tried that argument before in a game and nah, it doesn’t work.

That said, I thought when I’d wake up that I’ll switch to someone. Plenty of ‘I think porps is evil’ hints from people who might be wolves so I’ll choose one. And I’ll choose the one who just voted for her!

MP_ please Grand Uncle Horace

I am around until deadline if ppl did want to put pressure on me or a consensus (eg on fridge) did form.

Lol I’ve tried that argument before in a game and nah, it doesn’t work.

That said, I thought when I’d wake up that I’ll switch to someone. Plenty of ‘I think porps is evil’ hints from people who might be wolves so I’ll choose one. And I’ll choose the one who just voted for her!

MP_ please Grand Uncle Horace

I am around until deadline if ppl did want to put pressure on me or a consensus (eg on fridge) did form.
Wasn't trying to make an argument for myself, just highlight how well this village has been going lol

Wasn't trying to make an argument for myself, just highlight how well this village has been going lol

To be fair, there’s very little to go on.

If Robertio happened to be evil then there could be some dots joined re following 3kz/thinking porps was evil/votes not being the most useful. At least he’s having a crack though and figured as a relative newbie he could be given a shot.

To be fair, there’s very little to go on.

If Robertio happened to be evil then there could be some dots joined re following 3kz/thinking porps was evil/votes not being the most useful. At least he’s having a crack though and figured as a relative newbie he could be given a shot.
Agree Robertio looks the most sus to me based on everyone's votes today. MP bit sus also.

At this point though I have vote for self preservation.

But the whole point of evil moving on the amulet straight away is to use it for the rest of the game to keep themselves away from a lynch. In fact, I’m pretty sure an evil group involving jmoo did it not that long ago.

I
Agree Robertio looks the most sus to me based on everyone's votes today. MP bit sus also.

At this point though I have vote for self preservation.
Yeah Rob & 3KZ are top of my radar personally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back