Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Going back to my original vote of 3KZ using his lurkerprincipals as a mask for evil doings. Hopefully will come back to see we have managed a majority vote and killed a wolf.

Grand Uncle Horace

I don’t think I’ve ever seen Tarkyn_24 so quiet in a werewolf game
A necessary correction after last game where as a villager I led the village in lynching off every single other villager.

I’ve decided that if I don’t have the intel to support a view that I’m not going to shove it down people’s throats. I’m comfortable with where my vote sits, but I’ll admit I do also think Porps is probably the most likely to be evil for mine.

I think there's some stinky logic in his posts today, so I'm gonna go with croweater41 please, Grand Uncle Horace. I hope some other people have a bit of a re-read and come to the same conclusion. Although it's also VERY possible I'm jumping at shadows.

I just don't think the wagons on BEaston and omgfridge have anything to back them. I'm willing to go with 3KZ too, I guess, but for me crowy should be the one we really look at.

I think there's some stinky logic in his posts today, so I'm gonna go with croweater41 please, Grand Uncle Horace. I hope some other people have a bit of a re-read and come to the same conclusion. Although it's also VERY possible I'm jumping at shadows.

I just don't think the wagons on BEaston and omgfridge have anything to back them. I'm willing to go with 3KZ too, I guess, but for me crowy should be the one we really look at.

I mentioned him early days, but didn’t get any traction. Hotchilli is all over the place right now though and may get my vote by deadline

A necessary correction after last game where as a villager I led the village in lynching off every single other villager.

I’ve decided that if I don’t have the intel to support a view that I’m not going to shove it down people’s throats. I’m comfortable with where my vote sits, but I’ll admit I do also think Porps is probably the most likely to be evil for mine.

Where is your vote? What other thoughts do you have on players like croweater41, hotchilli?

Where is your vote? What other thoughts do you have on players like croweater41, hotchilli?
Hotchilli’s suggested he’s a remaining flog and I believe him.

My vote’s on 3kz. It’s mostly only due to hotchilli’s suggestion and given he’s jumped around a tonne since I’m contemplating whether I should be putting some much weight on his opinion.

I’ll be honest that I don’t know if crowy and I were singing from the same hymn book earlier when he was talking about Beaston being the cub, but it did come across as genuine at least so unconvinced he’s evil.

I’m looking at the twisting and turning late and think it’s suss. It feels like fridge is being set up consecutively. Porps started that train and now is already preemptively backing away from it. I’m sorely tempted to vote her, but today it’d be a nothing vote given the current count so won’t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hotchilli’s suggested he’s a remaining flog and I believe him.

My vote’s on 3kz. It’s mostly only due to hotchilli’s suggestion and given he’s jumped around a tonne since I’m contemplating whether I should be putting some much weight on his opinion.

I’ll be honest that I don’t know if crowy and I were singing from the same hymn book earlier when he was talking about Beaston being the cub, but it did come across as genuine at least so unconvinced he’s evil.

I’m looking at the twisting and turning late and think it’s suss. It feels like fridge is being set up consecutively. Porps started that train and now is already preemptively backing away from it. I’m sorely tempted to vote her, but today it’d be a nothing vote given the current count so won’t.
I’m happy to blindly follow you. At the minute you’re the only one I trust as playing a quieter villager game. That’ll probably blow up in my face but if you think porps is it I’m happy to go that route.

I’ve always being told I have a beautiful singing voice too.

But the whole point of evil moving on the amulet straight away is to use it for the rest of the game to keep themselves away from a lynch. In fact, I’m pretty sure an evil group involving jmoo did it not that long ago.
On d1 an evil faction (non-SK) passed amulet on to village? Doubt it. I can't recall seeing that.

On d1 an evil faction (non-SK) passed amulet on to village? Doubt it. I can't recall seeing that.
I’ve seen a number of mods allocate it to the SK as an even upper for them being alone quite often. Not saying that’s necessarily the case here, but I do always keep that knowledge at the back of my mind when it comes to the amulet.

That said, I can’t remember the specifics but there was a game recently where evil curried favour by doing that immediately. I don’t know that it’s a likely suggestion though because in this game I don’t think you’d particularly want it back late game anyway.

I’m happy to blindly follow you. At the minute you’re the only one I trust as playing a quieter villager game. That’ll probably blow up in my face but if you think porps is it I’m happy to go that route.

I’ve always being told I have a beautiful singing voice too.
I don’t think there’d be time to effectively do that, nor do I think I should be leading anyone after my nightmare effort last time in this position.

I’ve seen a number of mods allocate it to the SK as an even upper for them being alone quite often. Not saying that’s necessarily the case here, but I do always keep that knowledge at the back of my mind when it comes to the amulet.

That said, I can’t remember the specifics but there was a game recently where evil curried favour by doing that immediately. I don’t know that it’s a likely suggestion though because in this game I don’t think you’d particularly want it back late game anyway.
Well I was also going argue that the odds of me getting SK and the amulet were quite small, but I previously found out that some mods actually choose the roles (kinda bs to me if it's not randomised, but that's just IMO).

I agree that assigning the amulet to the SK would be a prime choice if doing roles that way. Obviously that doesn't help my argument in this game, but it's certainly true as some early protection might balance the role a bit.

I don’t think there’d be time to effectively do that, nor do I think I should be leading anyone after my nightmare effort last time in this position.
With 2/3 minutes left I tend to agree to that part. But I think your evil radar got a decent service over the break.

deadline

report wii be awhile
Tennis Competition GIF

coin flip either way. If I die remember what I said about wolves voting me this morning.
Coin flip (if the votes are even I have no idea) or manipulated vote comes into play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf "Bog Standard Werewolf in the ND style”- Kick off for 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back