News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

We've been triple ****ed!

Have to disagree. I think we have damaged our club culture badly over the way players have departed in the last few years - topped off by Rooā€™s comments re not worth the money earlier this year.

No reason not to treat Brad with respect. He hasnā€™t done anything wrong by the club - we told him to shop himself canā€™t be grumpy when he leaves

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Busted for drugs probably sits in the did something wrong by the club category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I realise that, but there would have been the same melts if the fifth year was triggered by many on here saying how we have screwed ourselves by offering such a lengthy contract. Refer to Sloane/Walker etc.

Iā€™m probably wrong but the way I see it we either cave to Brad or cave to the Saints

Brad had us over a barrel. He wants 5 years, either we give it to him or someone will. Saints will take the risk of a 5 year deal to grab him in the hope of a flag in the next 3 years. We wouldnā€™t take that risk with a rebuild in motion.

He wasnā€™t worth pick 2 but weā€™d be happy to take it, and heā€™s worth more than 23 but weā€™re stuck with it. Buddy Franklin was probably worth more if traded than the compo pick that Hawthorn got for him, but currently itā€™s skewed in favor of the player and his new club.

Oh well, we move on

Well that was a few lindy hours...

Time to move on everyone šŸ¤  and time for me to get a new username.

Reality is, we got screwed but its done and we still have a nice hand to go into the draft with.

Every year we lose a player one stands up due to opportunity so I'd recommend spending the energy on guessing who will stand up and replace Brad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was a few lindy hours...

Time to move on everyone šŸ¤  and time for me to get a new username.

Reality is, we got screwed but its done and we still have a nice hand to go into the draft with.

Every year we lose a player one stands up due to opportunity so I'd recommend spending the energy on guessing who will stand up and replace Brad.

I have a pair of signed #2 boots for sale if you are keen šŸ‘Œ

Me?

Cherry picking is arbitrarily deciding upon an 8 year period for no other reason that it suits your purposes.

Immediately history, especially within a reasonable timeframe, is a hell of a lot more authentic than this "8 years bullshit."
He missed 5 games this year with a hammy, which you have conveniently glossed over and blamed on the club. Iā€™m not a huge fan of Haas, but Brad had soft tissue problems long before he arrived. Unfortunately his body is vulnerable to soft tissue injuries, and you can look up a number of scientific journals confirming that reoccurrence of soft tissue injuries after your first is extremely common. He has never played two full seasons in a row, that isnā€™t changed after 26.

He missed 5 games this year with a hammy, which you have conveniently glossed over and blamed on the club. Iā€™m not a huge fan of Haas, but Brad had soft tissue problems long before he arrived. Unfortunately his body is vulnerable to soft tissue injuries, and you can look up a number of scientific journals confirming that reoccurrence of soft tissue injuries after your first is extremely common. He has never played two full seasons in a row, that isnā€™t changed after 26.

Would you be happy if he played 18 games a year?

Remove this Banner Ad

News Brad Crouch decision (ADL chickenshit, decline to match, receive 23)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back