Brad Scott how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

if they finish bottom 4 next year he gets sacked

And I could see that happening
Nah even if we finish bottom 4, which is quite possible, it would take something drastic for him to be sacked.

We have gone through a merry-go-round of coaches over the last 10 years and it seems like him, Barham, Vozzo and Rosa are all pretty aligned on their vision so they will almost certainly continue to back in him.

He”ll be cleaning up hardwicks mess for a while .

Yze was stuffed with all the picks traded for Taranto and Hopper. But he's got a free hand now with Bolton, Baker, Graham and Rioli exiting. I believe Tigers recovery would be faster if they get the picks right and he's any good implementing a game plan around them.

Dodoro however has stuffed you in salary cap as well - Duursma, Goldstein, McKay, Gresham. It'll take sometime to undo those 4. You've managed to clear Stringer off the books and starting to focus on first rounders now which is a good start. It'll take at least 2-3 years to rotate the stragglers off the list and free up some cap.

Nah even if we finish bottom 4, which is quite possible, it would take something drastic for him to be sacked.
I agree. Essendon did look better last year, and I think there's some understanding of the fact that they might take a short-term loss this year in the form of Stringer, and to a lesser degree, Hind, it's for a longer term gain.

Two years into an eight year plan, on the same page as all the power people, all want to avoid sugar hits that peak at low in the finals at best.

Trade period was very quiet indicating the long term outlook the club now has. That day counter thingy since last finals win is gonna get much larger

Remove this Banner Ad

Brad Scott how long?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back