List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair call

I’m not sure we need all of luff, Brady and Clayton in list management on top of all our recruiters

Surely someone there is redundant
Yep.

That might actually free up some soft cap space so we can actually employee Lynch correctly and not waste a list spot on him.

Considering our half forward line is the Bermuda Triangle, I’m not sure what benefit Lynch is even providing either.

Whoever has made the call to sack these three (aka "resigned"), I completely applaud the club and those involved being so bold.

We now move on, and hopefully obtain much better operators as their replacements.
That’s all good and well as long as the ones we have left are competent?

If they aren’t it’s ‘Code Red’ and the joint is just about ****ed.

Sounds like Sonja Hood is going to be a busy girl trying to wade through a pile of shit to see what the issues are?

That’s all good and well as long as the ones we have left are competent?

If they aren’t it’s ‘Code Red’ and the joint is just about ducked.

Sounds like Sonja Hood is going to be a busy girl trying to wade through a pile of shit to see what the issues are?

Well who knows if we don't try?

The list is a complete mess and those primarily responsible for it are now gone.

To me it's a simple as that, and now we find out more about those still in their roles and what they can or can't offer.

Either way, signficant change of some sort was required and we've done so.

Kudos to those in charge for being brave and bold.

Whoever has made the call to sack these three (aka "resigned"), I completely applaud the club and those involved being so bold.

We now move on, and hopefully obtain much better operators as their replacements.
considering luff already has a job at hawthorn i'd say they resigned, not sacked.

considering luff already has a job at hawthorn i'd say they resigned, not sacked.

I'd say they've definitely known of their impending fate for some time, and out of respect and class as a club we have let them leave and try and find other jobs before being forced to announce their termination.

Whichever way you look at it, sacked or resigned, it’s a reflection of poor management and/or culture, of which Brady, as a Senior Leader is directly accountable for this mess, regardless of what he inherited 3 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will soon. Finnegan , Luff….we’re going that well, they won’t stop there….Gavin Brown?
Its Time To Go Goodbye GIF by Saturday Night Live

TLDR please
Brady said all 3 had different circumstances. Complete coincidence they all resigned at the same time. Finnegan another job at Hawks, other bloke who isn't Luff moving into HR.
Was called out on this
Quizzed on what his job actually is - he's in charge of list management strategy, talent and recruitment
Denied kind of sheepishly the recent story about JHF flying interstate without clubs knowledge

I'd say they've definitely known of their impending fate for some time, and out of respect and class as a club we have let them leave and try and find other jobs before being forced to announce their termination.

Makes sense that emotions are high, but let's not spread rubbish please.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back