List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

So you are paraphrasing the luff as gm
Part incorrectly then

When the point is Dmac should just be head of footy

Then you have a list manager not have Brady also
Haha yeah sorry, luff does bradys role after we sack him. And Brady title is currently a gm, can't believe I made that mistake 🙄. Your mate Luff won't be managing any lists in the near future

Haha yeah sorry, luff does bradys role after we sack him. And Brady title is currently a gm, can't believe I made that mistake 🙄. Your mate Luff won't be managing any lists in the near future
No you nuffy I was saying this prior to luff leaving that Brady was redundant and my point is you only need 1 gm

Having Brady oversee a list manager and recruiting team is redundant and can be done by 1 head of footy

We can be more efficient in our leadership structure, which is what it was prior to Brady deciding he wanted less work

No you nuffy I was saying this prior to luff leaving that Brady was redundant and my point is you only need 1 gm

Having Brady oversee a list manager and recruiting team is redundant and can be done by 1 head of footy

We can be more efficient in our leadership structure
The only 2 things redundant are your idea and Glenn Luff

Word getting around is he doesn't even have his working with Sherrins checks.

Haha welllllllllllll the bloke you wanted as list manager out of work buddy
Again I could care less if he was list manager my issue is the structure

And the fact that Brady’s role is not required in an ideal operating cadence

You don’t need 2 gm of footy taking up our soft cap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And the board etc were just AOK with that yeah?

Living in fantasy land if you think Brady was able to mastermind himself into a job with no responsibilities.
His responsibilities are delegating and having final say on everything list management related

Something a sole head of footy could do

Again I could care less if he was list manager my issue is the structure

And the fact that Brady’s role is not required in an ideal operating cadence

You don’t need 2 gm of footy taking up our soft cap
You thought we should pay lynch under the vfl cap, your understanding of how we spend money is lacking

Lynch shouldn’t be taking up a rookie spot and if we can’t afford under the soft cap well having a pointless extra GM would be a fair reason why
You think it's pointless. So it's probably great business. As for lynch, you wanted and thought paying lynch under a 100k vfl cap was a good idea. Meaning he would play 22 on 1 each week

Yep again great in depth logic
You literally don't have any analysis to back your claims, other than it costs money and we need money to spend. And you do this, even publically declaring, that you don't actually know what they do. You've read a job title and made a decision in your head they are superfluous. You are making the argument here mate, and you haven't the faintest idea what anyone does. That is bereft of logic.

You literally don't have any analysis to back your claims, other than it costs money and we need money to spend. And you do this, even publically declaring, that you don't actually know what they do. You've read a job title and made a decision in your head they are superfluous. You are making the argument here mate, and you haven't the faintest idea what anyone does. That is bereft of logic.
And you’ve provided no logic to dispute this

The logic I presented was we were previously a 1 gm of footy club so it clearly has worked all along and works across most clubs until Brady decided he wanted to split this into 2

The logic I presented was we were previously a 1 gm of footy club so it clearly has worked all along and works across most clubs until Brady decided he wanted to split this into 2
So all the other clubs that have the split role also have a villainous mastermind on their payroll that gets paid to do **** all?

I don't need to dispute it, as it remains in place. I have no need to argue for its merits other than we have managed to attract a very accomplished performer from the best club in the comp; but you will continue to rotate your tyres on a job title, because continually rotating your tyres on topics is your M.O

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Brady Rawlings | Head of Football Talent (Recruitment, LM & TPP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back